Author Topic: Misty Canyon TDM  (Read 1419 times)

Misty Canyon TDM

Started playing again and made a DM. A road travels through a ridge of mountains inbetween both bases. Designed for two teams of 2-4 with one life each. Fog makes it easy to flank and grenades towards the middle of the map reward putting yourself at risk with the ability to flush out people chilling in their base or bunkers. One side of the mountains has solid structures while the other lets you travel to both sides or the middle of the map.

*Apparently I took DOF screenshots so it looks terrible.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:28:55 PM by Dr.Pain »

this looks pretty great

This has a throwback classic feel for a tdm. I would def. play!

Damn, this is impressive!

Please host this, looks amazingly fun. The whole map takes me back to this 2010 deathmatch era and I love it.

Please host this, looks amazingly fun. The whole map takes me back to this 2010 deathmatch era and I love it.

Hosting it today. 2010 deathmatch stuff is about the only thing I know how to do in this game xD

I like how you build, and the screenshots are cool, but i dont like the glowing bricks, anyways, its a cool building!!

Looks nice in general. The layout is kinda dull, considering its a one lane tdm. It would be interesting if you split it into three lanes by making branching paths

This has a throwback classic feel for a tdm. I would def. play!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:29:14 PM by Dr.Pain »