Author Topic: Toadlover1234 - He's at it once again, and this time, sporting potty mouth!  (Read 3833 times)

This is my first drama EVER, so please go lightly on me.
Also, this was BEFORE he closed his server down.

So I was playing on his server, a "vg rp" ... Even though it really isn't one because they do the same thing every RP, and again, sense it was a VG RP that was by a "good admin" (or so I thought...), I thought he was a nice guy and became friends with him. Then, He told me he was a FNAF fan. Ohhhhhh boy.

Anyway, when he said that, I went back onto his server (I was AFK,) and I saw he had a bunch of FNAF maps. More then Mario, believe it or not! No Zelda maps or Kirby maps, or Even POKEMON maps. just one 1 Mario map and 3 FNAF maps. GG, Toadlover. I complained to him that FNAF is bad and there is no maps about actually good games besides Mario, And he tells me "It takes more than one complaint to change my mind."

So, he was being a complete richard, so I  wrote him a thing stating that none of my friends liked his FNAF stuff either, with pictures of the chat logs stating this, and then this happened:

And then this:

In conclusion, toadlover is a fetus still in his mother's womb who doesn't respect anyones opinions.

so let me get this straight
you meet this guy
you see he likes FNAF
then you tell him that you and your friends think what he likes is terrible, then you act surprised when he backlashes?

did i miss something
am i wrong here

so let me get this straight
you meet this guy
you see he likes FNAF
then you tell him that you and your friends think what he likes is terrible, then you act surprised when he backlashes?

did i miss something
am i wrong here
Yeah. I forgot to mention that he shoves it down our throats, trying to make us like it. It isn't working. Also, he was being a douchebag when I simply told him my opinion.

Yeah. I forgot to mention that he shoves it down our throats, trying to make us like it. It isn't working. Also, he was being a douchebag when I simply told him my opinion.
although i do not like toadlover,  you are also in the wrong here by complaining about him having fnaf maps. i don't like fnaf either but hey, if the guy likes it, he's fully entitled to put fnaf maps onto his server. if you don't like it, just leave. simple.

although i do not like toadlover,  you are also in the wrong here by complaining about him having fnaf maps. i don't like fnaf either but hey, if the guy likes it, he's fully entitled to put fnaf maps onto his server. if you don't like it, just leave. simple.
Alright, another thing. I was asking nicely why he had more FNAF maps then Mario. Then he goes apestuff and spams my steam with all that bullstuff.

Alright, another thing. I was asking nicely why he had more FNAF maps then Mario. Then he goes apestuff and spams my steam with all that bullstuff.

I complained to him that FNAF is bad and there is no maps about actually good games besides Mario

From reading the entire thread:

If you don't like someone's interests either ignore what they like and just go with it or simply don't talk to them.

Quote from: Badspot
If someone likes a game that you don't, how does that effect you at all?  Just forget off to some other thread. 

So, i was being a complete richard, so I  wrote him a thing stating that none of my friends liked his FNAF stuff either, with pictures of the chat logs stating this, and then this happened:
fixed
ot: you basically went into his server, said what he likes is bad, and are now calling him out on it
ok

i admit that i hate Toadlover, and he shouldn't have raged like this, but you were in the wrong here. he likes FNaF, so what? why on earth would you say that what he likes is bad? you aren't even giving us the full chatlogs here, just the part where he spergs.
the rage was uncalled for, but it was completely justifiable for him to defend himself. he likes what he likes, don't try to change that.

I complained to him that FNAF is bad and there is no maps about actually good games
So...?

In conclusion, toadlover is a fetus still in his mother's womb
I hate being a smartass but he wouldn't be playing BL

I hate being a smartass but he wouldn't be playing BL

was this really necessary

heard of a hyperbole?

what the hell is it with blockland and five nights at freddies. why cant yall let ppl like what they want to like

I thought he was a nice guy and became friends with him. Then, He told me he was a FNAF fan. Ohhhhhh boy.
like this is some elementary school yard bull stuff right here

As long as he isn't cosplayig as foxy or telling the entire server to dress up as an animatronic, he likes what he likes