Poll

Should I make a hat pack to go with the faces?

Yes please! That would be cool!
24 (55.8%)
No. *Cringe*
9 (20.9%)
(Shrug) I don't care. Do whatever.
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Undertale Faces/Decals/Prints Megathread (Hat Pack?)  (Read 98731 times)

Hey guys, y'know, when I left that skype group, it was because I didn't want to be in touch with any of you any more, and this is why.
How about you leave me alone? I'd rather like to be on the forums without people following me around and making fun of everything I say. I know you're not there yet, but I have a feeling you will go there, and I want to stop you before you do.
when did anyone here mention a skype group man

Hey guys, y'know, when I left that skype group, it was because I didn't want to be in touch with any of you any more, and this is why.
How about you leave me alone? I'd rather like to be on the forums without people following me around and making fun of everything I say. I know you're not there yet, but I have a feeling you will go there, and I want to stop you before you do.

when did anyone here mention a skype group man

Yeah you never mentioned it but I know that it's part of all of this. It's not like all three of you just show up at the same time by coincidence.

Why did I know one of you would do this.

Can we please drop this discussion? I really don't want to have to take this to drama.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:42:53 AM by Mrmii21 »

Yeah you never mentioned it but I know that it's part of all of this. It's not like all three of you just show up at the same time by coincidence.

Why did I know one of you would do this.

Can we please drop this discussion? I really don't want to have to take this to drama.
Just because someone posts in a thread doesn't mean your getting gang banged dude it just means we see an unread thread. You could of responded normally without bringing up the Skype call, but by doing that your kinda initiating drama.

Just because someone posts in a thread doesn't mean your getting gang banged dude it just means we see an unread thread. You could of responded normally without bringing up the Skype call, but by doing that your kinda initiating drama.

Yeah these are totally my fault:
1. You could also be calling them a she so whenever you whack off to them you can regain your straightness
well i mean jerking off to undertale isnt too far fetched since youre a furry

I totally did something that elicited this response from you guys
Yeah no I'm sorry this is all obviously a mistake you guys can go on your merry damn way like this never happened

And hey, even though I'm being sarcastic, I actually mean that last part.

Yeah these are totally my fault:
I totally did something that elicited this response from you guys
Yeah no I'm sorry this is all obviously a mistake you guys can go on your merry damn way like this never happened

And hey, even though I'm being sarcastic, I actually mean that last part.
you take me saying you jerk off to someones art like I just spit on your face and killed your sister, so you really cant handle a joke, can you?

you take me saying you jerk off to someones art like I just spit on your face and killed your sister, so you really cant handle a joke, can you?

"iT'S JUST A PRANK BRO"

There's a fine line between a joke and a flat-out insult and you don't appear to know where that line is.

"iT'S JUST A PRANK BRO"

There's a fine line between a joke and a flat-out insult and you don't appear to know where that line is.

can you calm down like wow

"iT'S JUST A PRANK BRO"

theres a fine line between taking a joke and having a stick up your ass and you seem to have twenty sticks

theres a fine line between taking a joke and having a stick up your ass and you seem to have twenty sticks

Okay maybe I didn't phrase myself correctly. There's a difference between a joke and being flat-out annoying.
Having known you for some time, most of your "jokes" are you just trying to annoy me, and it isn't funny. *cough* skyfall *cough*
Laughing at me is not the same as laughing with me.

Okay maybe I didn't phrase myself correctly. There's a difference between a joke and being flat-out annoying.
Having known you for some time, most of your "jokes" are you just trying to annoy me, and it isn't funny. *cough* skyfall *cough*
Laughing at me is not the same as laughing with me.
skyfall sucked so much

skyfall sucked so much

Oh yes, dismiss it. Pretend like you forgot about that "joke" you made a few days ago. I'm not dumb.
That's your whole method, isn't it? Doing something annoying or starfish-ish and then either saying it was a joke or pretending it didn't happen.

Oh yes, dismiss it. Pretend like you forgot about that "joke" you made a few days ago. I'm not dumb.
That's your whole method, isn't it? Do something annoying or starfish-ish and then either saying it was a joke or pretending it didn't happen.
dude what the forget all i said was that skyfall sucked since you brought it up

dude what the forget all i said was that skyfall sucked since you brought it up

More denial. Of course.
Fine. Go ahead. Keep pretending that you and RB2K didn't wander onto my profile and begin spamming me with comments about skyfall.
Sure, I deleted them, but that doesn't mean it never happened.

More denial. Of course.
Fine. Go ahead. Keep pretending that you and RB2K didn't wander onto my profile and begin spamming me with comments about skyfall.
i'm not denying anything man
me and rb were talking about skyfall and you got mad and deleted our discussion
all i'm saying is that skyfall sucked
why you gotta jump on me for my opinion