Author Topic: BLF, lets come up with the best insult possible.  (Read 2766 times)

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you.

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so rekt cause ur mom

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so rekt cause ur mom was forgeted by

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so me]ntally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so rekt cause ur mom was forgeted by fawful

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so me]ntally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so rekt cause ur mom was forgeted by a fawful vibrator that

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so rekt cause ur mom was forgeted by a fawful vibrator that gave her a yeast infection.

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so rekt cause ur mom was forgeted by a fawful vibrator that gave her a yeast infection. You son of a

forget you, you autist, you spastic midget brother! Cunt can't fix large carrots while stuffting in the White House's porcelain throne! So, get rekt scrub while I stuff fury all over your dead mother. Your richard is so small it can't even masturbate with microscopes within smaller micoscopes while the microscopes eject into your ass! You can't have an climax, not in a million years! You're so mentally handicapped that you cause seizures that make you have AIDS and old people appear in your ass! Even Chris's mom doesn't love you cause you're fat and gay and you have HIV you jew ass bitch forget memer kid xD lol memes are good for you. You are so rekt cause ur mom was forgeted by a fawful vibrator that gave her a yeast infection. You son of a

how the forget did you even find this page, lol
it was on at least the 6th page