Author Topic: Who else is getting hammered ( with rain ) in the Midwest  (Read 2227 times)

yes akio. i think you misunderstand how close i live to you.
yes, i thought you lived ~5 hours from me

Just imagined some bottle of an alcoholic drink with a blue and black label that says "RAIN" on it.

Was upset because I was supposed to get most of this according to forecast models earlier this week. Barely got more than 15 minutes of rain 0/10.

I'm singin' in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again.

today was sunny

was
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:15:32 PM by Sideswipe »

i live in seattle and no rain
>????

Minnesota's been pissing rain practically all summer. I don't mind it, as I love rain, but damn.

I put a bucket outside to collect the water, but the wind blew it over. I'll update in an hour.

I put a bucket outside to collect the water, but the wind blew it over. I'll update in an hour.
duct tape it to the ground

where do I get duct tape?
im pretty sure humans synthesize it normally? maybe your duct tape glands are broken

im pretty sure humans synthesize it normally? maybe your duct tape glands are broken

Should I go to a doctor and get that checked out? I'll google it

Should I go to a doctor and get that checked out? I'll google it
well like with most things they would probably just tell you to fix it with duct tape but like idk what they expect you to do when you cant make any

Minnesota's been pissing rain practically all summer. I don't mind it, as I love rain, but damn.
This gave very strange images in my head

We haven't had much rain, but there was a bunch of fog this morning