Should I make a clan?

Author Topic: Should I make a clan?  (Read 996 times)

Idk does this go in the clan board or anything? Idk I'm stuff with this forum so.

Should I make a clan?

Fishy clan, something?

Leave some suggestions also help me with these posts in the wrong board I'm sorry if it is :(

Depends
Did you read the Fourm rules?

i just had some clan chowder, so there's that

If you aren't known or at least moderately active on the forums your clan is going to most likely fall through and/or draw a lot of negative attention your way.

I mean if you want to, go ahead, but
If you aren't known or at least moderately active on the forums your clan is going to most likely fall through and/or draw a lot of negative attention your way.

If you do, try to avoid the path Prodigy went on.

Are all these comments negative and also Space was do you mean by depends?

I am active a load on the forums, trust me

I am active a load on the forums, trust me
You've only been here for a month and your post count is still low, I don't think you'll draw to many users to your clan. Also you shouldn't triple post.

Clans never do anything anymore
unless you're a true revolutionary yours isn't gonna be much different

Are all these comments negative and also Space was do you mean by depends?

Well at this point, new clans aren't normally used aside from well established users making up joke groups. If you were to go and make a legit clan right now you'd need a decent layout, an interesting group idea or theme, at least 3 other users, proof of completed projects, and some kind of logo.

Arguably the most important part would be the clan topic layout, where as it's quite easy to pick out subpar clans based on their topic layout.
Some clans resort to building their own website.

Making a legit clan is not easy.