Author Topic: GTA V HK 417(CARBINE RIFLE)  (Read 9243 times)

deals 20 damage, has cool model and silencer with scope
Download: http://j.gs/6wI2

Beta tester: OXBADCODE

Enjoy! XD
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:28:03 AM by Vovka5545 »

You mean a custom AR-15 carbine consisting of an ACE skeleton stock incorrectly portrayed as collapsible, Northtech Billet lower receiver with an ergonomic pistol grip, VLTOR upper receiver, a handguard resembling the Daniel Defense MFR 9.0, and a 10.5" barrel with an AAC Blackout flash hider - right?

You mean a custom AR-15 carbine consisting of an ACE skeleton stock incorrectly portrayed as collapsible, Northtech Billet lower receiver with an ergonomic pistol grip, VLTOR upper receiver, a handguard resembling the Daniel Defense MFR 9.0, and a 10.5" barrel with an AAC Blackout flash hider - right?

You're doing it all wrong, the GIF version is much better.

Although I did find it funny and laughed.

murica

Upload the MLG version i made pls.

I remember when I was working on a GTAV pack

GIF

You mean a custom file type known as the Graphics Interchange Format introduced by CompuServe in 1987 consisting of a bitmap graphic supporting up to 8 bits per pixel allowing 256 colors overall, animation support, Lempel-Ziv-Welch lossless data compression, licenced under the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) standard - right?

2operator4me

You mean a custom file type known as the Graphics Interchange Format introduced by CompuServe in 1987 consisting of a bitmap graphic supporting up to 8 bits per pixel allowing 256 colors overall, animation support, Lempel-Ziv-Welch lossless data compression, licenced under the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) standard - right?
No he actually meant Jif; an American brand of peanut butter made by The J.M. Smucker Company, which purchased the brand from Procter & Gamble in 2001.

Oh God what have I caused?

GTAV had no HK417,this is the Carbine Rifle.

The Carbine Rifle is actually based on nothing i think.

EDIT:And i think you got the colors wrong.

Oh yes of course, the carabine rifle, the carbine rifles handicapped cousin.