Poll

ummmmm its in tytle

stick a small child in your ass in front of an entire kindergarten class
eat a small child in front of an entire kindergarten class
what the forget

Author Topic: eat a small child or stick them in your ass  (Read 51183 times)

I don't have a good mental picture for how much a gallon is so I'll just choose cat semen and hope for the best.

I don't have a good mental picture for how much a gallon is so I'll just choose cat semen and hope for the best.

a woman died from drinking a gallon of water in one sitting, so take what you will from that.

i want to chase people around with my cacrichard

i'd take a tiny minuscule sip everyday for years

it never specified that it had to be in one sitting

a woman died from drinking a gallon of water in one sitting, so take what you will from that.
o..
oh...

The sea men.
well i mean if it was drink a gallon of cat semen or get $5 you would still have chosen the semen

mix it with my other drinks so I can drink the semen gradually

well i mean if it was drink a gallon of cat semen or get $5 you would still have chosen the semen
u no it bb <3

i'd take a tiny minuscule sip everyday for years

it never specified that it had to be in one sitting
yeah, cat semen is a little like fine wine. you have to take a little, let it dance on your tongue for a while, then finally down it

So, after some surprisingly frustrating research, it turns out that the average volume of tomcat interject measures 0.01-0.8ml.

There are 4546.09ml to a single Imperial gallon.
As a result, this means that the number of cats, or the number of ejaculations, required to provide 1 gallon of cat semen is anywhere from 5682 to 454,609.

That's right, if you chose to drink the semen, it is possible that you're drinking the combined semen of almost half a million cats.

that must have been one big cat orgy