eat a small child or stick them in your ass

Poll

ummmmm its in tytle

stick a small child in your ass in front of an entire kindergarten class
eat a small child in front of an entire kindergarten class
what the forget

Author Topic: eat a small child or stick them in your ass  (Read 50538 times)

So, after some surprisingly frustrating research, it turns out that the average volume of tomcat interject measures 0.01-0.8ml.

There are 4546.09ml to a single Imperial gallon.
As a result, this means that the number of cats, or the number of ejaculations, required to provide 1 gallon of cat semen is anywhere from 5682 to 454,609.

That's right, if you chose to drink the semen, it is possible that you're drinking the combined semen of almost half a million cats.

truly such a concoction can't go to waste

you'd let down too many cats

In the US there are an estimated 82 million cats kept as pets.
Assuming that half of these are male, that means that at least 20 of you could successfully drink a gallon of cat semen.

Other estimates find there to be between 200-600 million cats worldwide. Again, if half of these are males, there's enough cats to produce gallons of semen for anywhere between 100-53,000 people.

Its time to stop
No more
Where the forget are your parents?

In the US there are an estimated 82 million cats kept as pets.
Assuming that half of these are male, that means that at least 20 of you could successfully drink a gallon of cat semen.

Other estimates find there to be between 200-600 million cats worldwide. Again, if half of these are males, there's enough cats to produce gallons of semen for anywhere between 100-53,000 people.
So, after some surprisingly frustrating research, it turns out that the average volume of tomcat interject measures 0.01-0.8ml.

There are 4546.09ml to a single Imperial gallon.
As a result, this means that the number of cats, or the number of ejaculations, required to provide 1 gallon of cat semen is anywhere from 5682 to 454,609.

That's right, if you chose to drink the semen, it is possible that you're drinking the combined semen of almost half a million cats.
This is the reason why Sir Dooble is god tier.

just give me a gun ill shoot myself

its only a matter of time before his parents go through his history and find this

hey guys
be dead or be almost dead to the point where you can have an unlikely recovery
also your muscles and bones are completely forgeted

seriously this is every one of those topics

cat semen. good job. real great choice guys.
its only a matter of time before his parents go through his history and find this
my mothers walked in on me jacking off to much worse
ie: futa snek girl cum inflating a normal girl

I'm not afraid of gays, I just hate them with a passion and wish for them to burn in hell

I'm not afraid of gays, I just hate them with a passion and wish for them to burn in hell

oh, forgive my ignorance.

neither
y'all need jesus

neither
y'all need jesus
i am with you
child enthusiasts, or "lolicons" and "shotacons" as they call themselves to make them seem slightly less terrible, are absolutely loving disgusting.