The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386269 times)

And you also post in this thread yourself.

Because it's my thread?

Because it's my thread?
I know. Me saying that is stupid. That's the point. I said it because you said this:
You do that yourself.
Which i assumed meant "You acknowledge your own existence.

Blockchip tried to sound like he knows what he's saying but 75% of the time his posts make no sense.

Blockchip tried to sound like he knows what he's saying but 75% of the time his posts make no sense.
The argument in this thread is stupid and i can understand why someone would think i don't make any sense, but i don't make any intentional attempt to sound like i know more things than i do.
Why do you seem to believe you know what i think?
You keep saying "Blockchip is mad about this" and things like that as if you somehow magically know what i think, what i'm angry about, and what my opinions are.
Also, most of the things tony says don't make much sense to me either.

The argument in this thread is stupid and i can understand why someone would think i don't make any sense, but i don't make any intentional attempt to sound like i know more things than i do.
Why do you seem to believe you know what i think?
You keep saying "Blockchip is mad about this" and things like that as if you somehow magically know what i think, what i'm angry about, and what my opinions are.
Also, most of the things tony says don't make much sense to me either.
ok

blockchip you realize that this forum has a rule that says the forum is 13 and up(or at least it did)

Mod Man is making portraits of Harvest members, give him a picture of your Blockland avatar.

blockchip you realize that this forum has a rule that says the forum is 13 and up(or at least it did)
You really won't shut up about how i'm 12.
You clearly need an executive order.
that was sarcasn

you really need to learn when to take a hint block
when people that don't even like the harvest are tired of you harping on lord tony and his clan, you should understand that you're doing nothing but making yourself look like a complete doofus

seriously, "the sacred order of the salvation" is beginning to look less pathetic than what you're doing

Derp590 has been Harvested.

That explains everything.
What?
You've been fully aware of that for a long time now, why are you acting like you just found out?

What?
You've been fully aware of that for a long time now, why are you acting like you just found out?
To put this into a simple sentence Blockchip: If were you, I would've walked away a very long time ago instead of staying.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:36:24 PM by Regirock »