The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 373845 times)

I guess you could say Plastiware, harvested himself! I said sorry though.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 04:18:06 PM by Lord Tony® »

i still have 0 understanding of what the sacred order represents

The Harvest.

It represents the worst things of clans other than 2 things.

1. Not being a joke clan!
2. Not making fun of people.

As you see,this list might be complete. MIGHT.

But the problems they have is that...

1. Led by Lord Tony. But this is more of a pity as i have nothing agaisnt him other than what hes doing with this clan. But some people hate him for other things and thus the clan too.

2. Private Add-Ons. Because the blockland community hates them so much some users try to get members banned.

3. Being OP in thier servers. I dont have to tell you how this can be bad.

4. Banning people for grudges. Read problem number 3.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:36:05 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

We don't have to make add-ons public.

1. Led by Lord Tony. But this is more of a pity as i have nothing agaisnt him other than what hes doing with this clan. But some people hate him for other things and thus the clan too.

2. Private Add-Ons. Because the blockland community hates them so much some users try to get members banned.

3. Being OP in thier servers. I dont have to tell you how this can be bad.

4. Banning people for grudges. Read problem number 3.
1. thats a plus
2. private addons arent that big a deal
3. what do you mean by "op"? overpowered? operator?
4. literally any admin can ban someone over a grudge, its not restricted to clans

this is a huge reason why

Yes. We call those people ban baiters.
You know, the ones that come into the topic just to talk stuff hoping that Tony's gonna slip up just because they cant live with him around.

Boo forgetity-hoo

ive looked up to tony ever since i saw his brony documentary and heard tales about him

From my understanding most people that hate me but they haven't been around Blockland enough to even know who I am. They just read previous drama articles.

I even get occasional "pro tony" supporters who just randomly come up to me like "HEY TONY WANT TO HELP ME KICK SOMEONE'S ASS YOU'RE SO COOL" and I just ignore them.

seeing how tony is dealing with the community now actually makes me think he's pretty cool
like i'm starting to doubt those 3 year old drama topics (they were 3 years ago, they shouldn't matter to much now anyways)

We don't have to make add-ons public.
lets restrict people from using addons that can possibly help them in the future or just have fun!
and when they ask to join, they cant!
yay!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:10:26 AM by Copy Kirby »

very edgy private club mr. tonybones good job

lets restrict people from using addons that can possibly help them in the future or just have fun!
and when they ask to join, they cant!
yay!
yes a large hat is extremely useful. being apart in such honors should not have their own benefits!!!

yes a large hat is extremely useful. being apart in such honors should not have their own benefits!!!

People will join anything for a free hat.