The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 373828 times)

Col. Burton has been HARVESTED.

If I'm going to make some clan specific hats, I'm gonna reserve that for hats that makes sense with The Harvest.

Tony, pm me clan hat ideas and I'll make them.

I was joking about the dome hat but I do have some hats in mind.

I like how this clan has a public stufflist with the idea of "Point at him!  Point at him and laugh!"

I like how this clan has a public stufflist with the idea of "Point at him!  Point at him and laugh!"

We shall not ridicule Col. Burton for his wrong doings. Sure I haven't done anything to him and he is coming into this thread to antagonize me for absolutely no reason but we shouldn't hold a grudge over him. He is just asked to politely never join our Harvest servers again for his rude unnecessary behavior.

Ah, I see.  The whole mentality kind of reminds me of a medieval stockade scenario.  My error.

I dont understand how im not harvested yet.

BECAUSE IM ALREADY IN A RIVALRY WITH THEM.

The Harvest is genius.

All Tony has to do is make a clan topic fronting as a group and the dumb stuffs just line up.
Poetic if you think about it.

the harvest is ethereal

yay my names in the op

I think you're trying too hard to gain attention.

I think you're trying too hard to gain attention.
your opinion has been duly noted and filed into its corresponding folder

Server going up......... now.

Moltenkitten closed off both his clan topics and deleted his profile information. I'm sure it was pure coincidence, guys. Probably had nothing to do with The Harvest or anything, really.

never did i think lord tony would do a good thing for the blockland forums, until today

at least im not a ponycigarette lmfao