The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386083 times)

Nicepoint has been HARVESTED.

Bro you had a second chance and ya blew it.

naughtypoint   :cookieMonster:

Anyone from QI not on the harvested list will not be harvested.

Nicepoint blew his second chance.

I have 2 questions for our duel. Who am I racing and are you going to build a track or are we gonna use one that already exists?

I have 2 questions for our duel. Who am I racing and are you going to build a track or are we gonna use one that already exists?

Excuse me? There is no duel, where did you get this idea from and why did you think you would be apart of it?

Excuse me? There is no duel, where did you get this idea from and why did you think you would be apart of it?
Everyone says this, and for good reason. If moltenkittens wants to race us(he doesn't) be our guest.
It's cool if you don't want to race but you shouldn't act all high and mighty and then chicken out

It's cool if you don't want to race but you shouldn't act all high and mighty and then chicken out
but... he wasn't? tony didn't say jack stuff about a race

I agree with path.

Then patton shouldn't have made the challenge on behalf of harvest

Then patton shouldn't have made the challenge on behalf of harvest
Or you shouldn't have assumed that Patton represents the whole of harvest or lord tony

Or you shouldn't have assumed that Patton represents the whole of harvest or lord tony
Tony should get patton under control

Tony should get patton under control

Um what? Is that a bit at us?

Because QI was out of control for all the wrong reasons.