The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386100 times)

This is what Drydess does.

He doesn't have AoT threads anymore so he just skulks around clan threads to stuff them up.
actually i wasn't really there for the aot era, and for the short time i was i never posted in it
on the other hand i don't "skulk around clan threads to stuff them up", i just don't like you
i haven't participated in any recent joke clans so you can't just randomly criticise me for """spamming""" in clan discussion

If you don't like me then why are you conversing with me? If you don't follow me around you'll never notice me.

I don't follow you around and the only time I notice you is when you're posting in MY threads.

You're like Blockchip at this point.

If you don't like me then why are you conversing with me? If you don't follow me around you'll never notice me.

I don't follow you around and the only time I notice you is when you're posting in MY threads.

You're like Blockchip at this point.
i don't follow you around, with that logic i follow literally everyone on the blf around considering that i look around the entire forum
with the same logic you also follow the whole of the blf around considering how much you post everywhere

the difference between me and blockchip is that i know when to stop and how to actually debate/argue/whatever you want to call it

the difference between me and blockchip is that i know when to stop and how to actually debate/argue/whatever you want to call it

You've been at it since November.

You don't know how to debate or argue. You just say random irrelevant crap.

You've been at it since November.
you've been at it since, what, 2009?
also
note that I've constantly tried to cool things between me and you starfishs' circlejerk clan and you've mocked me in return, so kindly forget off

you've been at it since, what, 2009?

What does that have to do with The Harvest?

it has nothing to do with that, it has something to do with what you literally just said to me...?

it's the history of its leader

it's the history of its leader

Coming from the leader of Backdoors.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:34:43 PM by Lord Tony® »

Coming from the leader of Backdoors.

Doesn't really make Log's point irrelevant

You have to realize that he's posting in a clan he doesn't even like.
you kidding? I absolutely love the harvest and the work that you guys have done. Hell, I was even slightly disappointed when i got harvested.

I just think you're a real stuffstain, that's all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:28:19 PM by Path »

you kidding? I absolutely love the harvest and the work that you guys have done. Hell, I was even slightly disappointed when i got harvested.

I just think you're a real stuffstain, that's all.

What is the point in even posting this? Everyone already knows you hate Tony, this is not something that was ever disputed. You're wasting your time

What is the point in even posting this? Everyone already knows you hate Tony, this is not something that was ever disputed. You're wasting your time
tony is under the false assumption that i hate his clan. I simply clarified.

Also now that you mention it, why are you posting? Aren't you just wasting as much time as i am? Smh honestly
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 03:05:15 PM by Path »

Also now that you mention it, why are you posting? Aren't you just wasting as much time as i am? Smh honestly

Gosh, sorry for interrupting your stuffty diatribe. Nobody wanted clarification, they just want you to stop posting here. You aren't 'showing' anyone anything by further making yourself look ridiculous