The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 385610 times)

As its sole known member, Bored Tonys(Arr) is kind of the face of Harvest, so anything he does tends to be attached to Harvest.

Is the Harvest even doing anything anymore as a whole? Tony appears to be its only active member. Then again, that's probably because members are anonymous and so are the activites. Or whatever.

As its sole known member, Bored Tonys(Arr) is kind of the face of Harvest, so anything he does tends to be attached to Harvest.
you can ask sitting harvest investigator critawakets about who's in the harvest, He'll probably tell you all the members and 4 conspiracy theories about how the harvest is secretly behind BLhack to boot

Is the Harvest even doing anything anymore as a whole? Tony appears to be its only active member. Then again, that's probably because members are anonymous and so are the activites. Or whatever.

If we were public then we would have to kill you.

alright tony i promised an avatar, now ill deliver. ive been slaving all day trying to make this. hope u enjoy :)

haha you guys bite the bait so much

alright tony i promised an avatar, now ill deliver. ive been slaving all day trying to make this. hope u enjoy :)

Looks familiar.

If we were public then we would have to kill you.

Uh, why? I've barely harassed you.

The Harvest bake sale will be soon.

Hosted at the Ed Gein memorial school.

cool

what are you guys selling?

cool

what are you guys selling?

Nothing for you.

Why are you even asking?

Why are you even asking?
I heard there's a bake sale and i'm intrigued

please tell me you're selling apple pie, its like my favorite food in the entire universe
oh man i really can't wait for this bake sale, i'm literally jumping in my seat

haha you guys bite the bait so much
you know all about taking bait don't you

I heard there's a bake sale and i'm intrigued

please tell me you're selling apple pie, its like my favorite food in the entire universe
oh man i really can't wait for this bake sale, i'm literally jumping in my seat

Not for the harvested. Stop.

Not for the harvested. Stop.
You use fresh harvested wheat in your baked goods? Damn I really need to try some of this stuff. When's it going to start?