Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386377 times)

Not trying to troll but okay, I'll give yall space

You think being Harvested is a game?

The Harvest means business.

You think being Harvested is a game?
As a man who has been harvested, i can confirm that it does indeed feel like a game.

I really don't understand why you think being harvested has any weight to it, almost everybody you harvest has absolutely no interest in entering the harvest clan, and some of them actively disdain the clan and are glad to be banned.
The Harvest means business.
I actually laughed extremely loudly when i read this.

I actually laughed extremely loudly when i read this.

for somebody who's so annoyed by tony you sure go out of your way to reply to him

Harvest me if you have balls!

Harvest me if you have balls!
i mean everything would be pretty cool if you just "harvested" yourself off of a 20 story building

i mean everything would be pretty cool if you just "harvested" yourself off of a 20 story building
I'd be down with that

I don't have a hoe that long. It'd be hard to harvest stuff from a 20 story building.

Note for anyone who wants to be on the harvest list: joining Team[Qi]--or at least applying (for now)--is the quickest way to get in the OP.

That is all.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 11:47:08 AM by log »

Note for anyone who wants to be on the harvest list: joining Team[Qi]--or at least applying (for now)--is the quickest way to get in the OP.

That is all.
the thing is you won't be on the "harvested" list because QI itself is on the list

Not trying to troll but okay, I'll give yall space
Wait no I didn't agree to this

Wait no I didn't agree to this

honestly please just ignore all posts by pastry crust blockchip and insert name here they're just being idiots. inserts trying to troll and he's just horrible

EDIT: oh god i just got this. but still, what I said above remains true.