Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 390989 times)

what if the harvest harvests the harvest
what if the harvest is actually a farm that tony runs
tony is actually a millionaire

why does everybody whos unwanted / harvested post here? what the forget? you're harvested for a reason and you're not welcome here.

its like harvested users akways feel the need to loving post here
i wish u could ban people from clan topics

Well my name is in the topic OP so I am connected to this topic, it only stands to reason that I post in it as well.

or maybe tony is a loser in his twenties who is obsessed with walmart and lives in a subreality in blockland

or maybe tony is a loser in his twenties who is obsessed with walmart and lives in a subreality in blockland

What if Lord Tony is Eeyore?

In all seriousness, let's not provoke him.

Well my name is in the topic OP so I am connected to this topic, it only stands to reason that I post in it as well.

it is connected to you in such a negative way as in ''this person is not allowed in our servers'' and you keep choosing to post here yet the harvest doesnt welcome harvested members

i jost

'harvested' is a public blacklist. it literally means "STAY AWAY'. if you are banned from a server, you are not connected with the server. you are the opposite of that.

notice how the majority of people that stuff up the harvest thread are ages 12 - 15 and are generally irrelevant forum users? it's a cry for attention.

notice how the majority of people that stuff up the harvest thread are ages 12 - 15 and are generally irrelevant forum users? it's a cry for attention.

Did you also notice the majority of them were the king of x chain. Lol

yeah lmao

same type of people

your name is in the op due to your idiotic posts in this topic and elsewhere.

hockey is for cool kids
American Football and Soccer had a baby, its name was Hockey.

Hockey is the American Football of the north.

Moltenkittens that's really poor brown townogy.

you can't really stop anyone from posting in a public thread
the best work-around is to basically get one of those forum blocker things or just deal with them yourself

your name is in the op due to your idiotic posts in this topic and elsewhere.
So how come you're not in the op?

Moltenkittens that's really poor brown townogy.
...that's not an brown townogy

I just did it as a joke, and ended up starting something
notice how whenever you can't come up with a decent argument that's not repeating something someone else already said, you immediately bring up age or mental disorders or whatever? it's really immature

Yeah I was joking around, I didn't expect it to become a chainban and a full on drama. If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have posted it