Poll

Ive put up our closing sign, Should we close this down forever?

Yes,
No dont, its fun

Author Topic: Avatar Forum games is now permantly Closed.  (Read 21479 times)

The fox looks like someone just raped him

Lock this aleredy. The last loving hours have been awful now just lock this.

its been almost 12 hours since op said he'd lock it

You know what? Let us just start over. Don't lock it, no new threads, just act like all this negativity you want. Quote this post and call bull stuff or "No", like that never was said before, and don't try to get attention. The only reason people are being negative to this now is because the OP was confused so he made 5 other threads. But he now probably learned his lesson, so let us just start all over. I loving swear to god to anybody who still decides to quote this and leave more ignorance and negativity.

Let us begin where we started in the first place:

cypthon you are now on my list of users i dont generally like
nobody wants to loving play this anymore

cypthon you are now on my list of users i dont generally like
nobody wants to loving play this anymore
im so sad that im not your favorite
loving sad
if you don't want to play it, then get the hell out of the thread and leave the people who actually want to play it.
flame me all you want, you basically aren't accomplishing anything.

im so sad that im not your favorite
loving sad
if you don't want to play it, then get the hell out of the thread and leave the people who actually want to play it.
flame me all you want, you basically aren't accomplishing anything.

okay well you <8 people have fun throwing your avatars onto an image then changing it again

okay well you <8 people have fun throwing your avatars onto an image then changing it again
I'm assuming your at the other percentage.
Please leave.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:16:19 PM by Cypthon »

Please gladly forget off.
ouch that edge

i accidentally clicked no dont its fun
so theres 7

Please gladly forget off.
You're pretty much the only one taking this seriously, which is why I put the < there.

You know what? Let us just start over. Don't lock it, no new threads, just act like all this negativity you want. Quote this post and call bull stuff or "No", like that never was said before, and don't try to get attention. The only reason people are being negative to this now is because the OP was confused so he made 5 other threads. But he now probably learned his lesson, so let us just start all over. I loving swear to god to anybody who still decides to quote this and leave more ignorance and negativity.

Let us begin where we started in the first place:

HAHA LETS NOT DO THAT