Poll

the final poll

Deep Dish Pizza
34 (27.2%)
New York Style Pizza
91 (72.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Author Topic: Deep dish or new york style pizza?  (Read 5547 times)

new york style is p good but so is deep dish... truly a difficult decision

new york style is p good but so is deep dish... truly a difficult decision

i feel like there's no way you can eat deep dish pizza with any dignity, however good it might be

i eat deep dish with my hands what
for a moment i imagined you digging your hands inside a deepdish like you were using your palm as a scooper

eugh

In honor of kimon being a giant pusillanimous individual and locking his stupid pineapple pizza thread and renaming it Donald Annoying Orange ASMR I vote Pinapple pizza as #1 and kimon is a the biggest pusillanimous individual on this site hands down

New York pizza or die.

*Pulls out Eckesachs*

In honor of kimon being a giant pusillanimous individual and locking his stupid pineapple pizza thread and renaming it Donald Annoying Orange ASMR I vote Pinapple pizza as #1 and kimon is a the biggest pusillanimous individual on this site hands down

i like new york style bc most deep dish pizzas have way too much cheese on them

i like new york style bc most deep dish pizzas have way too much cheese on them

Both most of the time have actually too much cheese on them.

Both most of the time have actually too much cheese on them.
tru

but like seriously doe too much cheese on a pizza is like my biggest turn off
like if your pizza is secreting cheese after you cut a slice there is too much goddamn cheese on it

like that stuff isn't necessary that's like an entire loving cow's worth of cheese on one goddamn pizza
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:59:35 PM by e-maxx »

I'm ok with a lot of cheese and personally if it wasn't for the internet I would bully you in real life

ey just order a pizza new york style forget about itttt