Cone's Deathrun [OFFLINE]

Author Topic: Cone's Deathrun [OFFLINE]  (Read 1902 times)

Cone's Deathrun

About
Cone's Deathrun is a 4 map Deathrun where up to 14 (possibly 22) Runners try to get to the end of the map without being killed by the 2 Deaths's traps, simple enough. VCE point shops might be added in the future so stay tuned because this is not done yet!

Q&A
Q: What is a Deathrun?
A: Deathrun is a type of Blockland server where Runners (the people who run on the course) try to go through obstacles set up and activated by the Death(s), the goal is not to die. Hence the name Deathrun.

Q: Can I make a map?
A: Sorry but no, we can't accept maps you've made because it's most likely not functional with our maps and there's no way of importing it properly.

Q: Why am I never on Deaths?
A: Deaths are picked by Slayer randomly, so we can't determine when you will be one. it's harder to become a Death with more players though, because only 2/Amount of Players on Server are picked to be one.

Q: Can I have/apply for admin?
A: No, we look for good and helpful players and we contact them about possibly being admin.

Q: I'm stuck in the lobby!
A: Due to events, the portal to enter the Deathrun map lasts only for 10 seconds, if you aren't there by then, you'll be killed.

Q: How do I report a bug/glitch?
A: Send me (Cone) a forum PM or say it in chat.

Maps
Map 1: Forest Wasteland
NO IMAGES YET
Trap Count: 7
Estimated Difficulty: Medium
Available: Yes

Map 2: Hell
NO IMAGES YET
Trap Count: 9
Estimated Difficulty: Medium/Hard
Available: Yes

Staff
  • Cone (Owner) (Forums: Cone²)
  • ghettos (Admin) (Forums: ?Sir Info? 2)
  • forum (Admin) (Forums: gebenuwell)
  • Copy_Kirby (Admin) (Forums: Copy Kirby)
  • Luigi609 (Admin) (Forums: Luigi609²)
  • Oholiba (Admin) (Forums: ???)

Update Log & News
[11/15/2015]: First launch, Forest Wasteland and Hell added.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:12:32 AM by Cone² »

Suggest some things :^)

was almost about to post a messy application untill i saw the part where they only look for good players

was almost about to post a messy application untill i saw the part where they only look for good players
oh ok

This is why admin apps shouldn't exist in the first place.

This is why admin apps shouldn't exist in the first place.
Agreed, applications are usually stuff and flawed.

Server going up so bump

Post pics? c:
can't atm hosting but you can get on and see for yourself

Is my Mexican checkpoint still there