[VIDEO] Fun with Physics - The ball has WHEELS!

Author Topic: [VIDEO] Fun with Physics - The ball has WHEELS!  (Read 2397 times)

Hey guys! Last time I was here, i posted a video on one of my servers called "Bumperkart concept", obviously my concepts have gotten much, much better since then, and I even made a Far Cry 3 concept and a GTA 5 concept, but, other then that, I've been kind-of sick recently, and it's starting to go away so I figured I'd make a video, and I created this:

do note, this video is the first time I've tried to do that "new intro" and a new "editing style" which has way more intuitive sounds and text's/images/animations then any other of my videos do.

So in this video, I messed with basic functions (to show off how basic physics work) and eventually made the Ball have wheels and be drive-able. A few others and myself found this video pretty funny so i thought i'd share it on here.

Just click the image!

Basically, I'm also sharing this on here because I'm going to try to reach my channel out to more places and attempt to get 1k subs before the end of 2016, it'd be great if you guys could help by subscribing or liking the video even, it helps me out more then you think and I really appreciate it.

noedit: did the "BONK" scare you??

Wow nice. I think your one of the best blockland playing youtubers.

Wow nice. I think your one of the best blockland playing youtubers.

Oh thanks, that really means a lot.

What...
What the forget type of intro is this...

OT: Watching you forget with balls is funny

What...
What the forget type of intro is this...
[snip]

honestly I have no idea, I was just trying something new lol.

edit: The dislikes are real. Probably scared everyone with the "bonk" thing lol.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:38:12 AM by Ajc433 »

honestly I have no idea, I was just trying something new lol.

edit: The dislikes are real. Probably scared everyone with the "bonk" thing lol.
yeah,
the bonk sounds

yeah...

ITT: we're all cunts to someone trying to demonstrate something. Must be a bag o' fun irl.

I'm glad we have more people making Blockland Videos, though truth be told, you have much work to do.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but your intro looks like it was made in mspaint, and the bonk sounds are annoying, you might want to work on the pictures you use as a reference during the video as well, the basketball cuts off randomly but tank keeps going.

I want to help you out so I made you a better intro, take this image from down here and save it and when you do your into have it slide in from the left and then slide out the right, the light purple is transparent btw, the text is not transparent.

Why its purple? Well I thought it would fit in for some reason, wether purple is your color or not, too late to change it now, I still see it as a huge improvement though.

Good luck on the vids.
(Click for full size)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:27:08 AM by ZERØ »

-snip-
but that image you made isn't really too good either, there's white marks on the letters and all you did was just use the text tool

but that image you made isn't really too good either, there's white marks on the letters and all you did was just use the text tool
And I forgot to use the damn AA again, forget that's why there is white lines...

This is a flat minimalist design BTW, its kind of supposed to be simple, I used Impact because its the Blocland font, I could have added a brick or something, different font, or used another color.

[snip snap]
I like the photo, it's a nice little design but I mean, it doesn't really fit the style that I'm looking for.
plus there needs to be more detail on the photo in my opinion.

I'm honestly not all into Blockland videos in general, I mean it's a side-to-side thing with other games as-well, like, every one to two weeks I'll do a video on Blockland, in that amount of time other videos would pop up as-well.