Author Topic: "block dude"  (Read 1338 times)

So, I was hosting a server. I decided to close it to check out a ninja challenge server, I go there and block dude decides to perma ban me for having forget in my server name. Idiots9 year olds these days.

That's block dude uza. He's to stupid to make up a name so he stole block dudes's.

That's block dude uza. He's to stupid to make up a name so he stole block dudes's.

Never said it wasn't block dude uza.

So, I was hosting a server. I decided to close it to check out a ninja challenge server, I go there and block dude decides to perma ban me for having panda in my server name. Idiots9 year olds these days.
This guy is dumb

I got banned for cussing when i said wtf >.>

i dont even look at that as cussing, apparently 9 year olds do

i look at wtf as just like what happened or something like that.  like wtf is even bad.  if he cares so much, he can go add it to the cuss list to block it.  One little letter separating nooby 9 year olds, from normal people o_0

So, I was hosting a server. I decided to close it to check out a ninja challenge server, I go there and block dude decides to perma ban me for having panda in my server name. Idiots9 year olds these days.
This guy is dumb

I got banned for cussing when i said wtf >.>

i dont even look at that as cussing, apparently 9 year olds do

i look at wtf as just like what happened or something like that.  like wtf is even bad.  if he cares so much, he can go add it to the cuss list to block it.  One little letter separating nooby 9 year olds, from normal people o_0

Same. He's a total idiot.

Well  the real Block dude isn't much better anyway.

Well  the real Block dude isn't much better anyway.
True a long time ago i was on mr.block's slide server and he and I had admin. So another block dude came on and started to mess things up they also had the sam BL_ID (keysharing :/) so I told him to stop and he did not and was blaming the other and I said "If you don't stop I am going to kick both of you!" next thing I know I am banned for -1 minute permanent reason: N/A
So I freak out saying Block dude is permanently banned from every server I can get my hands on admin....
But I have calmed down now so yeah I probly won't even kick him unless he acts up...