Author Topic: SleepyCabin Thread - S2:E27 - [Le Rancid Red Boca]  (Read 8276 times)

bumping
we still got 5 more episodes so this cant die yet

lets hope 26 comes out tomorrow
this hiatus has been killing me

no new episode yet, but here's what Mick wrote on the reddit:

Hey guys, gals, everyone and everything in between~

Apologies for the lack of updates over the past couple months. I've been traveling due to work and family stuff, and stuff's been loving stupid (PHL > LA > SEA > Vancouver > SEA > BUR > SD ... then, BUR > SD > PHL > BUR (driving cross country) > SEA (also driving) > BUR (again, driving). Not to mention been living out of a computer bag for a month since my grandma's surprise passing. OH FUN!

Here's what's up (as best as I can tell)...

Q : "Is SleepyCast done? Where the rest of the episodes? WTF?!" A : No, SleepyCast is not done. There are 5 more episodes left. That was the promise the group made, and it's what's going to happen, so help me, even if I have to record them myself (oh I know you'd all just LOVE THAT lol)

Getting a group together has been difficult considering, Stamper in SD, Chris in BUR, me bouncing around, Zach in PHL, Cory also bouncing around, Niall in OAK(?), and Jeff also in PHL.

In the meantime, it sounds like Zach has his own podcast coming out soon, which I'm sure will be awesome, so be sure to keep your ear to the ground for that.

Q : "What's up with the SleepyCabin website?" A : There was an unfortunate oversight (no need to wag a finger), that resulted in our server not only terminating our service, but purging all our files. While the podcasts are still available on Youtube and Soundcloud, I am (among the other stuff I'm behind on), trying to get a new (distilled) site up for SleepyCabin.

It'll more of a memorial site, with all the podcasts, links to the guys, listing of all patrons/supporters, and guests. Currently VERY MUCH UNDER CONSTRUCTION (will migrate once decently complete): http://sleepycabin.ricepirate.com/

NOTE : I saw some people mention that the soundcloud wasn't allowing downloads, I'll check into this today.

By mid/late-October, Chris, Stamper, Myself, and Shad (possibly Zach) will be on the West Coast, so that may be the most realistic timeline for the podcast. But like I said, doing everything possible considering all the travel and buckwild insanity.

much hugs ya pungent lugs

M

zach is possibly making a new podcast :0

zach is possibly making a new podcast :0
he got plans (from patreon):

In addition to animation, your donation helps fund other non-animation content like my upcoming podcast aptly named Schmucks, hosted by me and featuring a myriad of funny and interesting folks, familiar and new -- but most importantly, schmucks! Wow!!!!

I forgetin love the sleepycast, it's always hilarious

chris got hit by a car sleepycast is cancelled :( sorry guys

chris got hit by a car sleepycast is cancelled :( sorry guys
r u srs also why are u using that avatar

just another saturday

what is this, another day without a new Sleepycast?

oh yeah that's fine I guess

its been 6 months. )':
im gonna relisten them all starting from season 1 since that one was amazing too