Author Topic: Wavelength Light Pack 2.1 - new flare only version  (Read 4138 times)

Wavelength Light Pack 2.1, perfect for the light/color enthusiast
Made by Stealth Commander/QuadStorm (BLID 50799)

The Wavelength lights are lights based on colors of certain wavelengths of light. You may or may not recall this light pack being released back on July 20th, 2015. This time around, I've worked on a new version of these lights that are designed to be supplementary to the default Light_Basic pack and to not be too similar to each other through a rather painstaking process, meaning any colors that were too similar to Purple, Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, or Red were intentionally excluded to keep the colors as unique as possible.

Base Pack(s) - only one for now...
Light_WavelengthColorHexa (108 total lights, 108 datablocks, 12 unique colors)
  • Includes 12 lights with colors corresponding to these wavelengths:
    350 nm, 405 nm, 455 nm, 465 nm, 475 nm, 495 nm, 500 nm, 560 nm, 590 nm, 615 nm, 625nm, and 750 nm
  • ColorHexa was used to convert colors to wavelengths
  • UI names prefixed with "WLCH" (WaveLengthColorHexa) for all of the lights in one place
  • UI names suffixed with A (ambient), AB (ambient bright), AD (ambient dim), B (bright), D (dim), F (flare), FB (flare bright), FD (flare dim)
  • Includes normal, ambient, bright, dim, ambient bright, ambient dim, flare, flare bright, and flare dim versions that are all compatible with each other
  • Single File with all of the above lights together

Screenshots:

Updates/Future Plans:
12/24/15: v2.1 - added flare only lights and changed all suffixes
Light_WaveLengthSpectra

Downloads (each single pack is 12 datablocks, all pack is 108 datablocks):
Light_WavelengthColorHexa.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaBright.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaDim.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaAmbient.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaAmbientBright.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaAmbientDim.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaFlare.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaFlareBright.zip
Light_WavelengthColorHexaFlareDim.zip

ALL IN ONE: Light_WavelengthColorHexaAll.zip (contains all of the above lights; disable the others if this is enabled)
Mediafire mirror of the ten files above

I plan to make another lights based on color temperatures soon, and the wavelength pack could be updated further. I am also open to requests for lights, whether that be an expansion of the wavelength pack or just random colors.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 08:17:13 PM by QuadStorm »

That looks cool! May as well download.

Off-topic: Lol, I found this before my email notified me of this thread.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:58:33 PM by Spartan224 »

looks great, definitely giving it a try.

that is a lot of fantastic looking lights

v2.1 update:
-light suffixes changed
-new flare only pack

I also may do requests for any additional lights if you guys have any.