espio - arrogant handicap

Author Topic: espio - arrogant handicap  (Read 5163 times)

Someplace in the first Paris thread, someone made a post consisting of just "11/13 never baguette" and that cracked me the forget up.

I absolutely don't need to see that joke repeated 10 times by the same guy over and over - it stops being funny and becomes annoying.

Im so sorry
this one made m chuckle a bit but its a little too soon imo

too lazy to scroll through 5 pages to see if this has been mentioned yet but he also always brings up his stuffty loli special interest whenever he can

when people like clone & steve bring up their special interestes as a joke, it's actually funny. with espio, it just feels incredibly forced and attention-whorey

too lazy to scroll through 5 pages to see if this has been mentioned yet but he also always brings up his stuffty loli special interest whenever he can

when people like clone & steve bring up their special interestes as a joke, it's actually funny. with espio, it just feels incredibly forced and attention-whorey
Thing about Clone and Steve is that when they make nudging references to it, it is in moderation.
And half the time a third party makes the joke.

espio however is trying to create this connection, and bringing it up himself, because no one else is doing it for him.
It just comes off as trying too hard, as well as being disingenuous, or desperate for attention.

Learn to take a joke starfishs
We don't need to take a joke, you are the joke.

OT: /support, while people do make fun of stuff like this, espio just takes it to the next level.

we aren't forgetting the "lol look at me i have hentai,  i whack it to these special interestes,  look at me im weird lol xD"  are we

/support

i dont have a problem with espio, his terrorist jokes are in good taste

i dont have a problem with espio, his terrorist jokes are in good taste

tastes like.. french bread.

I’m confused

Is he saying i’m sorry because he thinks that will make up for his joke?
OT: /support

I’m confused

Is he saying i’m sorry because he thinks that will make up for his joke?
OT: /support
he's saying sorry because he can't take any consequences whatsoever and he thinks that saying sorry over and over will fix it

Thing about Clone and Steve is that when they make nudging references to it, it is in moderation.
And half the time a third party makes the joke.

espio however is trying to create this connection, and bringing it up himself, because no one else is doing it for him.
It just comes off as trying too hard, as well as being disingenuous, or desperate for attention.

What clone and steve do is called subtlety, what espio does is as close to subtle as a sledgehammer smashing a priceless vase.