Author Topic: Birthday today!  (Read 1108 times)

you are one day closer to death

congrats

i hope you a cummie birthday

See, guys heres the thing. Whenever someone posts a birthday post or people know its their birthday, people say stupid crap like "Happy bird day" or
you are one day closer to death
or
i hope you a cummie birthday
It just doesnt make any sense what so ever.

See, guys heres the thing. Whenever someone posts a birthday post or people know its their birthday, people say stupid crap like "Happy bird day" or  or It just doesnt make any sense what so ever.
lol just a joke

See, guys heres the thing. Whenever someone posts a birthday post or people know its their birthday, people say stupid crap like "Happy bird day" or  or It just doesnt make any sense what so ever.
you don't make sense

ju st a p rank bro

lol just a joke
its not a joke im dead ass serious about a cummie birthday

I hope you don't have much influence because I'd be pretty disappointed if there were no jokes on my next birthday

the only joke here is me

darth has a pretty cringeworthy avatar and signature lmao

darth has a pretty cringeworthy avatar
1. Where the hell did that come from?
2. I was going to change it tonight, but I'm way to tired to finish editing and finishing.