👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85965 times)

i almost typed something like 'vote for me' but then i remembered how embarrassing it is that i am still a member of this Hell Site

User was banned for this post
see ya

i almost typed something like 'vote for me' but then i remembered how embarrassing it is that i am still a member of this Hell Site

LOL

I've nearly 13,000 smug anime girls and not one of them is good enough to commemorate this

as the wise farmer said once to the communist farm animals

'good riddance'

well

I nominate Badspot.

All nominations following after this post will now be collected. I'm not going through the topic to sweep up the nominations that I explicitly said would not be accepted before now, so I'll need you early birds to repost/quote them. Those that I have on PMs and Steam don't need to be resubmitted as I haven't even looked at them yet.

Tornado kirby
Maxwell
MrNobody
Badspot
Trogdor

somebody nominate me or I'll pay tornado kirby to