👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85980 times)

dear blocklanders, give me your noms and i shall in return as new elected blocklander of the year give you a brand new and improved special interest thread

Good enough for me she wins guys

The two winners from past years have so far been contributing members of the game, not popular forum users.
i say we continue this trend so ill nominate people like zeblote for making the new duplicator

it's just going to be dooble isn't it.
I wouldn't count on it. i didn't make it past semi-finals last year, and this year I've been much less present in the community (took all summer off, hosted a fraction of what I did last year, not involved in things like brockrand, etc..).

I was in the final of jairos poll, but there was a lot of vote rigging, so I don't think that was too representative.

It will definitely be someone who is more active, or contributing to the game/community that wins this year, which is great!

The two winners from past years have so far been contributing members of the game, not popular forum users.
true

it seems that zeblote might be the one to bet on

Remember kids if you want christmas toys to come down to my toy store. We got plenty of toys at low low prices.

Remember kids if you want christmas toys to come down to my toy store. We got plenty of toys at low low prices.
Shameless advertising
*applauds* you're a great american

true

it seems that zeblote might be the one to bet on
huh i guess we really do forget blocklander's past transgressions lol

Currently, Zeblote (aka Blocki aka Mold) has generally been a very helpful and productive member of the community. Sure, he has been a huge cigaretteola in the past but he's calmed down a bit so I don't think we should judge him on past behavior.

If their current behaviour isn't the same as their past, then yeah why not? It only becomes an issue when people start crying for us to not judge them by their past while still being a turd.

Forum Popularity Competition v2015
Quick, post your best memes and you might get nominated!

its get friend-points from the popular guys for nominating them year
horray
-votes for akio then shoots self in the head-