chicago police released video of white cop shooting black 17 year old

Author Topic: chicago police released video of white cop shooting black 17 year old  (Read 2692 times)

Black people, in probably 8 out of 10 situations. Even before contact with white people.  Even today, with druglords in Africa and unstable governments.
Are you saying the situation in Africa actually got to that state without the involvement of white people? Or would you care to provide a different example of Black society deteriorating 'before contact with white people'?

"I didn't get a job because the employer probably didn't like the color of my skin. I think I'll go rob a convenience store and perform a drive-by shooting."
Feeling alienated and facing extreme economic pressure certainly are factors in why people turn to crime. So uh, good job.

"I didn't get a job because the employer probably didn't like the color of my skin. I think I'll go rob a convenience store and perform a drive-by shooting."
That's not the exact train of thought, but it's more just that. Unemployed poor dude with nowhere else to go starts to break laws to make money.

forget me. I just spent 15 minutes typing out a lengthy and well-developed response, but my internet just loving blipped again. I'm going to cool the forget down for a few minutes before I try to type it again.

Let's just remove white cops and black teens altogether

No lives matter

vote for taya 2016

Let's just remove white cops and black teens altogether
why don't we take the black teens and the white cops and swap their positions

why don't we take the black teens and the white cops and swap their positions

White guy shoots black teen cop

Just give all white cops jizz instead of bullets so they can go to jail for being love offenders.

This plays into the response I will rewrite tomorrow.

Black people, in probably 8 out of 10 situations, have been at the stuffty end of the stick. Even before contact with white people. Even today, with druglords in Africa and unstable governments. I'm not saying this is a plausible theory, only an idea.
Tell me ten things that you know about pre-Colonial Africa.

protests are now happening
http://abcnews.go.com/US/protests-erupt-chicago-video-laquan-mcdonald-shot-police/story?id=35403774
loving WHY
THE GUY'S GETTING loving PUNISHED
I DON'T loving KNOW ANYMORE GODDAMNIT
AJKFJGASJEGSRTJAS