chicago police released video of white cop shooting black 17 year old

Author Topic: chicago police released video of white cop shooting black 17 year old  (Read 2693 times)

Yet there is not substantial evidence that black people are solely affected by whatever. It is not proven to be a racial issue. Just as aforementioned, media outlets only report when they think they have a controversial story, and only air stories about white cop on black citizen. Then, "oh, because he's black, and the cop is white, racism is to blame!"

Still, there is no reason for BLM to be outraged if they generally believe what they claim they do. A movement that is against police violence covers a movement that fights against police violence under its umbrella. Race is not relevant, since they are fighting against police violence for everyone, which includes black people. Your brown townogy is false because deforestation heavily impacts the rain forest more than anything. Police violence is police violence, period. A movement that selectively addresses it can only prove harmful in the long run.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2015/08/08/black-and-unarmed/
Unarmed black men are 7x more likely to die by police gunfire than whites, despite being 1/6 the size of the white population

Anyway I'm not here to argue whether BLM is a legitimate movement (personally I think they are) I'm just saying the "All Lives Matter" argument is ridiculous and misinformed.

My brown townogy is true because BLM protestors perceive police brutality to disproportionately affect black people. The all lives matter argument is about what the BLM protestors are PORTRAYING with their message. (that only black lives matter, vs. black lives matter too)

Well black people could commit more crimes as a whole so it could still be not tribal
Black people commit more crime as a whole. These statistics have a very negative connotation, but the connotation is because white supremacists try to make a point that black people are inferior because of the crime statistics, ignoring the complex socioeconomic situation of black people in America.

Some aspect of it has to be racial or the figures wouldn't be so distorted one way lol
You're right. It is racial. It's just not racial discrimination. Black people also disproportionately commit more violent crimes than whites. That does not make them the sole victim.

You're right. It is racial. It's just not racial discrimination. Black people also disproportionately commit more violent crimes than whites. That does not make them the sole victim.
Your mind doesn't then wander to why they commit more crime? Do you think it's just an innate characteristic of their race or perhaps there might be some discriminatory social pressures that they face?

Black people also disproportionately commit more violent crimes than whites. That does not make them the sole victim.
white supremacists try to make a point that black people are inferior because of the crime statistics, ignoring the complex socioeconomic situation of black people in America.

Why don't we ever hear about the white people shot by cops?

because white people are good

white people don't sell

Your mind doesn't then wander to why they commit more crime? Do you think it's just an innate characteristic of their race or perhaps there might be some discriminatory social pressures that they face?
Right, it's everyone ELSE'S fault that blacks disproportionately commit violent crimes. Even though I don't believe that statement, I also do not believe that it is something inherent in black people from birth. I've pondered this before. I believe that it is partly due to the thug culture that has been on a steady increase in prevalence over these last couple decades or so. Gang life is glorified by those outside of it, and even some inside of it. On the other side of the coin, there is also the exact same thing that has repeated itself throughout history, and still does today in many parts of the world. I don't think everything pertaining to race can be blamed on racial discrimination
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2015/08/08/black-and-unarmed/
Unarmed black men are 7x more likely to die by police gunfire than whites, despite being 1/6 the size of the white population

Anyway I'm not here to argue whether BLM is a legitimate movement (personally I think they are) I'm just saying the "All Lives Matter" argument is ridiculous and misinformed.

My brown townogy is true because BLM protestors perceive police brutality to disproportionately affect black people. The all lives matter argument is about what the BLM protestors are PORTRAYING with their message. (that only black lives matter, vs. black lives matter too)
Black people commit more crime as a whole. These statistics have a very negative connotation, but the connotation is because white supremacists try to make a point that black people are inferior because of the crime statistics, ignoring the complex socioeconomic situation of black people in America.
Read my reply to Darryl, please.

How is all lives matter ridiculous? Is it not a valid statement that all lives matter? I cannot even understand your logic. You're going to have to elaborate, if you don't mind.

White supremacists? Really? You sure? I don't think they're trying to portray them as "inferior", they're only stating the reason why police-caused deaths are disproportionately black. And they are right. It does not make them tribal. Still, how is this relevant?

Where are the black-on-white crime reports?
Why do people have to emphasize the teen is black. Why can't they just say, "17 teen year old was shot and killed by police."
Would he still be charged for murder if the person he shot was white?
the thing is that tribal black cops killing white people don't reach the news
yet tribal white cops killing black people is on the news for 7 weeks and it causes huge riots

so basically
tribal Black cop kills white person: riots don't happen, and barely anyone hears about it
tribal white cop kills black person: forgetload of riots and its all over the news for 7 weeks

??????

could this thread please go somewhere other than circle-town

Right, it's everyone ELSE'S fault that blacks disproportionately commit violent crimes. Even though I don't believe that statement, I also do not believe that it is something inherent in black people from birth. I've pondered this before. I believe that it is partly due to the thug culture that has been on a steady increase in prevalence over these last couple decades or so. Gang life is glorified by those outside of it, and even some inside of it. On the other side of the coin, there is also the exact same thing that has repeated itself throughout history, and still does today in many parts of the world. I don't think everything pertaining to race can be blamed on racial discrimination
Ok so black people commit more crime because gang culture is rising, ..and what else?

Expand on your reasoning to show how discriminatory social pressures could not possibly be part of the equation.

could this thread please go somewhere other than circle-town

answer the loving QUESTION CUCK

Ok so black people commit more crime because gang culture is rising, ..and what else?

Expand on your reasoning to show how discriminatory social pressures could not possibly be part of the equation.
Not solely because of gang culture. That may not even be right. It's just a personal observation of mine. Thug life is glorified. Everyone wants to be a soldier of the streets. That kind of hinders us from seeing it as a problem, for the most part. Of course, there are still specific organized initiatives to take people out of this life.

Looking back on it, there may be something innate, or socially innate, that dates back centuries. Black people, in probably 8 out of 10 situations, have been at the stuffty end of the stick. Even before contact with white people. Even today, with druglords in Africa and unstable governments. I'm not saying this is a plausible theory, only an idea.

Before I continue, what do you think the reason is?

not even gonna comment on this

Read my reply to Darryl, please.

How is all lives matter ridiculous? Is it not a valid statement that all lives matter? I cannot even understand your logic. You're going to have to elaborate, if you don't mind.
Yeah I already explained this. Learn to read

White supremacists? Really? You sure? I don't think they're trying to portray them as "inferior", they're only stating the reason why police-caused deaths are disproportionately black. And they are right. It does not make them tribal. Still, how is this relevant?
Half of the stormfront copypasta/recruitment strategy is strategized around "race realism" and the idea that black people are inherently more violent because of the statistics. In general the reason racial crime statistics have a bad connotation is because of that. I wasn't talking specifically about when they're cited in response to police killings by race statistics.

I kind of just went on a tangent about race crime statistics because there seems to be the notion among social conservatives that "liberals feels > reals" so I was trying to elaborate the actual position of most people on the left

Before I continue, what do you think the reason is?
Colonialism/imperialism/getting the stuff end of the stick and not being able to recover economically enough to build a foundation for coming generations even after the civil rights era

"I didn't get a job because the employer probably didn't like the color of my skin. I think I'll go rob a convenience store and perform a drive-by shooting."

"I didn't get a job because the employer probably didn't like the color of my skin. I think I'll go rob a convenience store and perform a drive-by shooting."
Your response is sarcastic and flipant, but yes that is literally what happens. People shunned and discouraged by the system resort to other means to make a living.