I got four old Desktop computers, what do I do now?

Author Topic: I got four old Desktop computers, what do I do now?  (Read 1368 times)

Plus, more space = a bit faster than it would be filled/with low space.
Idk what server OS you've been using, but if available storage space affects your performance you should get a new one.
It should be fine unless there's like none left.

my question is what does use that much
I don't think hosting any sort of server is gonna use that much data
File storage/hosting? Idk, I might just use the 1TB drive in the web server and also use it for file storage.

I want them

I dont care how old they are

pm me if you're willing to hand them over

im being serious please dont ignore me on this

You can't do much with a 10 dollar grandma email checker.

please give them to me
at least one of them

give them to ducky/nuclear bear

he needs more space to store beastiality research

nizza agrees with me
my research needs storage you hoes

Seriously though I really would like one, I'm constantly fighting over turns on my own computer because we only have two out of like six people.

compile your own variant of gentoo

:cookieMonster:
Um. That's like exactly what gentoo is.

nizza agrees with me

Seriously though I really would like one, I'm constantly fighting over turns on my own computer because we only have two out of like six people.
No.

nizza agrees with me

seriously? i own 2 desktops and 2 laptops, ontop of that 5 monitors, 3 of which i use for my gaming desktop

like holy stuff

atleast you dont have to deal with my portion of the electricity bill which is around total 280 dollars a month and the loving heat of the entire mojave desert in my bedroom that almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter

do you not have air conditioning?
and if you do can you afford controlled AC at all (different rooms get different temps)

do you not have air conditioning?
and if you do can you afford controlled AC at all (different rooms get different temps)

i was exagerating to some extent, but with the electricity bill as it is i dont want to forget with AC ontop of that for my room

i have like 3 fans scattered about, but its not too bad, it usually only gets up to the mid 80s in here during winter when its 10-20 degrees outside and if your only in your underwear you can deal with

atleast me

my 2004 computer that still runs for some loving reason in a nutshell

my other desktop that has 2 monitors is my storage desktop and auxiliary if my friends want to play something while they are here is a 2004 dell
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:55:58 PM by Nizza Deutchsen Man »

the loving heat of the entire mojave desert in my bedroom that almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter
my 2004 computer that still runs for some loving reason in a nutshell

take the one the uses the least amount of power and make a file server out of it
backups, NAS, etc.

take the one the uses the least amount of power and make a file server out of it
backups, NAS, etc.
It might be a good idea to have the 1TB drive in that one if I decide to do that.