Author Topic: Dark Lights  (Read 7205 times)

i dont think the mod is grounds for failbin - it works (to an extent - the UI names can easily be changed if people find coloring an issue), isn't game breaking, and isnt 100% useless/pointless

all spongebob is trying to do is get on the forums' good side (after making a bad initial impression) by asking questions and making mods/topics or whatever. the issue is that he's trying too hard, which leads to him tripping up and making mistakes that he could have avoided.

@Spongebob
its better to stay quiet and only talk when there's something worth saying, than trying to talk a lot and build a name for yourself quickly. Your last post comes to mind - "Oh" could have instead been "Oh, i didn't realize that. I've fixed the mod to reflect this" or "Oh, that was intentional, because of [reasons]".

just give it time. everyone starts off in the forum as a subpar member, and in general we aren't very good at being welcoming to newcomers.

It's true.
(People, I am a newcomer to Blockland. Yes, my forum account might've been made in january, but I joined October 28.)
Oh, and guys
The reason I make add-ons for you guys while everyone hates them in their opinion, is I try to improve.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 02:11:12 PM by Sp0nge80b »

Okay, but don't release everything you make. Test to see if it works, have someone review your work, and check to see if it's made.

Okay, but don't release everything you make. Test to see if it works, have someone review your work, and check to see if it's made.
^
also don't go posting individual topics (i'm talking about mod disc, but this goes for any board) for small questions/topics - most/nearly all modders are willing to answer small questions or give feedback for small mods like this if asked via PM or steam. put them all together in one thread, if you ever create a modding discussion topic for help.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:34:24 PM by Conan »

He's just had too many mistakes in which people have pointed out the mistakes that he continues to make to this day

stop making add-ons so much