wtf up with stereotypes about 40 and 6-12 year olds when I'm gaming

Author Topic: wtf up with stereotypes about 40 and 6-12 year olds when I'm gaming  (Read 430 times)

Whenever I play tf2 or gmod or an online game I'm getting tired of hearing ppl using this as insults y

Edit made a typo

youre mad because youre 10 ; )

youre mad because youre 10 ; )
im 9 not 10 and I'm mlg m8 fite me

I've never heard someone call someone a 40 year old as an insult.

I have I guess it's only on some games or the servers I play on

when little kids get told to shut the forget up by someone with a deep voice they pull the whole "hey why are u so cool if you're this old and still playing video games" card, usually "dude you're like 40 and playing tf2"

when little kids get told to shut the forget up by someone with a deep voice they pull the whole "hey why are u so cool if you're this old and still playing video games" card, usually "dude you're like 40 and playing tf2"
but that doesn't really make sense because they clearly have a job, house, money, and still have time to shoot little kids in a hat simulator

I once met a legit 60 year old guy who loving annihilated the enemy team in tf2.

Apparently he played FPS' since the day they were even a thing so he has DECADES of experience.

I once met a legit 60 year old guy who loving annihilated the enemy team in tf2.

Apparently he played FPS' since the day they were even a thing so he has DECADES of experience.
wow that shall be moi one day

Anyways I guess I'm locking since this turns out to be kinda pointless