Col. Burton's City RPG [DOWN FOREVER]

Poll

Would you do a contest for building a new spawn/bank/PD?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Col. Burton's City RPG [DOWN FOREVER]  (Read 15501 times)

City RPG
Another City RPG omg!!!1

AnthonyRules144's Stream!

DOWN

The server is down indefinitely because of frequent failures in the server host. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank's Cynic!
Thanks to Cynic, I can now host my CityRPG using Blocknet.

CONTEST WINNER!
Clone v.117 has won the competiton for the bank! All other builds were either unfinished or not accepted

Edited items
  • Baton no longer damages innocents
  • Taser no longer tases innocents
  • All law jobs spawn with a taser
  • All law jobs have a policeman uniform
  • All criminal jobs don't spawn with firearms (some spawn with knives for harvesting drugs)
  • Drug brick prices have been raised
  • Education prices have been raised
  • Reincarnation price has been raised
  • Almost all jobs' incomes have been raised
  • Laborer now has an income

This is a customized version of Iban's City RPG.

Screenshots

Credits to Clone v.117 for the bank

Credits to Dezcaban for the PD

Awesome server! I've been coming here for the last two days, and I've been really enjoying the RPG. It's well managed, and most all, the staff and players are great!!

admin apps closed
In-Game Name:
BL_ID:
Reccomendations (can't use me, 2 required):
Previous Experience:
Reason why I should accept you:

Col. Burton (6911)
Areforever (45562)
Dezcaban (100201)
Jeetlor (24924)
Visolator (48980)
Skill4Life (4382) Deleted part of the map
Bigboss771 (182990)
eddiek203 (45535) Abusing
Cavik (20061) Spawning drug bricks and shrooms in the mine
Ipquarx (9291)
Lego Rex/Glokage (9166)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:48:39 AM by Col. Burton »

I like the giant backwards swastika in the sky.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 06:49:06 AM by Sentry »

In-game name: Jeetlor
BL_ID: 24924
Previous administration experience:
Kong123’s Deathrace (Admin) Tezuni's Prison Escape (Moderator) Agent Red's Deathrun (Admin) Nightstorms Parkour (Super Admin) Basil's Hide and Seek (Admin) PaperDemons Skate Park (Co-Host) Mr. Tee's Zombies (Super Admin) Blake1Studios Simon Says (Moderator) Mr.X's Servers (Admin) Agent Pie's Zombies (Super Admin) Fleshkjerta's Amnesia the Dark Decent (Super Admin) Alex123's Server's (Admin) Davemans Server's (Admin) Mineturtles Server's (Super Admin).
Recommendations (at least two): Kong123*Unkown*, Hata , Faraday, Basil, -Robot-, Mr Tee, TechBlaze, Joshtbo, Visolator (Visolator has recommended me for diff server so I think this should count)
Why I should accept you:
I can be someone who can deliver the needs of a host and for the server. I want to be apart of the team of admins who serve their time, dedication, and effort to keep the server in one piece. I can see that the server wants admins of which they can actually trust, and I know that I can be that guy. I know that with my experience as an admin, you will like my administration qualities and will be able to put your faith and trust into me at any time you will need it. I can also be a role model to anyone who is visiting the server, so that if someone would like to achieve a rank such as admin, they can follow my steps of administering and look up to me to whenever they need assistance. Since I have plenty of experience as an admin, I know how to take control of situations that are getting out of hand but also keeping the peace of the server alive. I act kindly and treat everyone on the server equally but I am also not afraid to put my foot down in situations that I need to. I make myself fully aware that I am not above the server rules. I can event at decent level and can build with quality. I always admit my mistakes when I make them and I actually try to fix my mistakes. I know how to work and synergize with the other admins effectively and I can usually admin every night. I can keep the fun in a server alive and I am able to benefit both the server and the host at any given time. I also know that being an admin is so much more than just banning cheaters and rule breakers, but rather being someone the host can actually trust, someone the other admins can like and be friends with, and help keep the server alive.

The buildings are really simple because some really stuffty computers can't render large amounts of bricks, and I don't want people to be deterred by brick count.
Sounds like a half-assed excuse for a half-assed map. :/

Sounds like a half-assed excuse for a half-assed map. :/
I was using a really stuffty computer, and every city RP I joined I could never play on it without my render distance on 50 because there were too many bricks. I apologize you don't see where i'm coming from.

you forgeted up by using a iban edit

In-game name: Cavik
BL_ID: 20061
Previous administration experience: I hosted this before and you were admin there. Hosted mafia madness a long while ago also, and I used to be an admin on Tezuni's server until I resigned.

Recommendations (at least two):

Why I should accept you: I will enforce all rules and keep up to date with people to make sure they understand how to play and to make sure rules aren't being broken. I'm reasonable and a rather easy going person. If I were to become admin, I would follow orders to a whim.

are you upset because you are blacklisted??

why would i be upset?
another stuffty server with another stuffty mod. just like every single other server.
(also i can just change my ip and key :^))

In-game name: Cavik
BL_ID: 20061
Previous administration experience: I hosted this before and you were admin there. Hosted mafia madness a long while ago also, and I used to be an admin on Tezuni's server until I resigned.

Recommendations (at least two):

Why I should accept you: I will enforce all rules and keep up to date with people to make sure they understand how to play and to make sure rules aren't being broken. I'm reasonable and a rather easy going person. If I were to become admin, I would follow orders to a whim.
Accepted!

kk

Oh look another reason to hate you.

Oh look another reason to hate you.
and dannu trying to revive a dead drama which i didn't participate in

and
you do realize that any player with any technological capability can do this, right?

and dannu trying to revive a dead drama which i didn't participate in

and
you do realize that any player with any technological capability can do this, right?
And any person with a hammer probably has the know-how on how to swing it at people, but it's still not something you do.