Ropes 2, Text Signs, Stride and More

Author Topic: Ropes 2, Text Signs, Stride and More  (Read 11826 times)

why not use the script that automatically changes the sounds for each brick colour?
once you set the colors they save anyway, so you don't have to do it every time you start up your server, unless you change color-sets every reset.

THE ERA OF GREAT ADD-ONS
I hope it's an era and not just a month
can't wait for a rather important addon: Vehicle Physics Fix. Rocket League in Blockland would be possible.

once you set the colors they save anyway, so you don't have to do it every time you start up your server, unless you change color-sets every reset.
yeah I didn't read it properly

I'm confused on what Fake Reset does?

I'm confused on what Fake Reset does?
It adds the admin only command /OnMinigameReset which calls the 'OnMinigameReset' input event. It can be used for testing events without having to actually reset the minigame, or activate events that normally only activate when the minigame resets.

What does OnMinigameReset do then? I know Activate is when you click a brick, and Player Touch is when you stand on it.

What does OnMinigameReset do then? I know Activate is when you click a brick, and Player Touch is when you stand on it.
pretty self explanatory, when a minigame is reset it activates an event

Footstep sounds play on the default boat for some reason.

Footstep sounds play on the default boat for some reason.
This is because the boat is a bot. Any vehicle that is a bot will theoretically make footstep noises.

Nice foot print mod. Last time I saw this attempted, they couldn't figure out rotation to match player direction. Gonna have to grab these.

Also, how come the rope mod doesn't consist of square segments? It'd hide the edges that stick out at segment connections making curves seem seamless.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:20:33 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Also, how come the rope mod doesn't consist of square segments? It'd hide the edges that stick out at segment connections making curves seem seamless.
Square ropes would look really bad. The connections could be improved though, maybe by adding little balls between segments if the angle is > x degrees.

Square ropes would look really bad.
wouldn't hurt to add it as a feature for people who's prefer them

This is kind of like an optical illusion, Look at the shadow of the text

Square ropes would look really bad.
How? The ropes are so small you cant notice they're rounded unless you zoom onto them or look really carefully.

Square ropes would look really bad. The connections could be improved though, maybe by adding little balls between segments if the angle is > x degrees.
I disagree they could look fine if done right, I think what he means is they should be less round and have less polys.

me and a couple friends found a couple of bugs about the stride add-on

if you walk on other people, black footprints appear in the air
footprints appear on ledges, making them stick out from the top of a wall
in vehicles, going upside down also creates black footprints in the air
there's only one shape of footprint, so people with the other leg have foot-shaped footprints

also I'm quite sad that you can't save the materials you've binded, the ones created by /setfootprint