Poll

What do you think of Noob/Newbs?

Yes, they are totaly taking over BL with their failure >:O
Eh, some blockheads are nice :D but i do see too many handicaps
No, i don't think there are too many and they do not ruin blockland a bit at all
I am getting people like that, and they are new o_O
No clue, never noticed

Author Topic: Newbs/Noobs  (Read 3578 times)

Theres too many noobs for me nowadays.I have been hosting my city server for a while,and I`ve counted a total of 16 noobs/newbs in 2 days.Horrifying.

Here`s an example:

Two blockheads come in same time,then they both ask for admin.Well,I said no,of course.Then they said:"YOU MUST THERES TWO AGAINST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!"Then I banned another one of the blockheads.
Remaining one said:"UR A MORN (yes,that`s "morn")MORON MORON U BANNED MY FRIEND".Then I said:"Join his group." and so I banned him,too.

Note: I didn't mean ALL 3000-IDers, just a lot of them.
And a disclaimer, I voted for this one, and was the first one to do so:
No, i don't think there are too many and they do not ruin blockland a bit at all   

Yes my family hates this game, too. Why they do they won't tell me. :panda:
Indeed. It's always "Don't you have enough games" this, and "don't you have enough of..." that. Why won't parents learn the theory of video gaming. You never stop. You keep getting new ones and selling your old ones.
Here's one, "Why don't you go outside."
Fuck outside, I like to stay in my basement where the sun can't give me cancer.

Theres too many noobs for me nowadays.I have been hosting my city server for a while,and I`ve counted a total of 16 noobs/newbs in 2 days.Horrifying.

Here`s an example:

Two blockheads come in same time,then they both ask for admin.Well,I said no,of course.Then they said:"YOU MUST THERES TWO AGAINST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!"Then I banned another one of the blockheads.
Remaining one said:"UR A MORN (yes,that`s "morn")MORON MORON U BANNED MY FRIEND".Then I said:"Join his group." and so I banned him,too.
Can I have id's?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:49:51 PM by Lord Pie »

Its sad to be a 3000  =/

MORON MORON U BANNED MY FRIEND

Quote from: mercenary
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON

Here's one, "Why don't you go outside."
Fuck outside, I like to stay in my basement where the sun can't give me cancer.
Lol'd
Can I have id's?
Same and if it is "spicy" too late we already banned him lul.

MORON MORON U BANNED MY FRIEND

Quote from: mercenary
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON
Similar...

Here`s an example:

Once you has a long arse banlist it quiets down. Haven't gotten any noobs on my server for a while.. except I had one the other day who kept asking me to send him a map that was fresh off the forums... Oh well. He wont be coming back. Rky=no patience for stupidity.