I Crash When I Attempt to Start my Server [w/ Console Log]

Author Topic: I Crash When I Attempt to Start my Server [w/ Console Log]  (Read 1445 times)

Title, it gives me Blockland is not responding.

I've always had this problem, it's most likely going to be an addon

First. Remove Brick_LongRangeMusic, it crashes at that.

If that doesn't do the trick, remove like almost all of your add-ons. The sheer volume of them is ridicilous. You know what, do that anyways.

I no longer crash, it was probably an add-on but I don't know which one or what.

If that doesn't do the trick, remove like almost all of your add-ons. The sheer volume of them is ridicilous. You know what, do that anyways.
You're not helping.

It's probably several of them. Just as a general guideline, only enable what you believe you need for what you're currently hosting.

Also, it doesn't seem to be crashing to me. It's cutting off at a point where it's not even actively loading anything, just printing that it's going to load something. You're just closing Blockland before everything's done loading. And well, you're loading a lot of stuff.

It's probably several of them. Just as a general guideline, only enable what you believe you need for what you're currently hosting.

Also, it doesn't seem to be crashing to me. It's cutting off at a point where it's not even actively loading anything, just printing that it's going to load something. You're just closing Blockland before everything's done loading. And well, you're loading a lot of stuff.
I wasn't closing Blockland though, so I'm not sure how that happened.

I wasn't closing Blockland though, so I'm not sure how that happened.
I assumed you were closing it because you stated that it's just not responding, not outright crashing.

um what

The log ends at that.

Servers will crash if you have too many add-ons enabled at startup.

Also, it doesn't seem to be crashing to me. It's cutting off at a point where it's not even actively loading anything, just printing that it's going to load something. You're just closing Blockland before everything's done loading.
The log ends at that.
This has happened to me quite a few times before, sometimes when it happens I check the console log and the last thing is always completely unrelated to the crash and just cuts off there for whatever reason.

I had this problem and couldn't fix it. I just moved to play with steam.