Author Topic: Drydess-31596- Possibly Hacking?  (Read 4354 times)

I was playing on Tezuni's Prison Break, and here is what I saw a few hours into the server.

Him in "Teleport" mode, although not being admin

Proof that he is not admin

His rank, and those ranks does not give you the permission to fly around or teleport.
Just watch out for him on your server just incase he does something like this
I couldn't get more pics of him in his little mode, so, this might be a glitch.

Can't moderators leave mini-games? He could've left the minigame and just jetted?

Can't moderators leave mini-games? He could've left the minigame and just jetted?
I'm a mod on tez's servers, mods cannot leave the minigame. I have tried.

._.
Instead of making a face you should probably explain what is going on here.

This is a weird glitch I see a lot, mostly with admins, I'm not completely sure but I think the orbs have a skin, so yeah

/normal

Drydess is currently calling me a "loving dumbass" without any explanation to why whatsoever

explain, dry
Sooooooooooo, you got anything else to talk about?
thank you for your contribution
It's a slayer glitch, where if you type "/spy" with no one as the 'victim,' it says your name above your head

I made the face because he made a drama over him seeing my name in the sky, and I thought it obvious that he was just either
a) trolling, or
b) just dumb

I thought the former, because I thought that lots of people knew about the glitch. Apparently not.

noedit: Also, I called you a dumbass because you made a drama over seeing my name while I was dead

noedit: Also, I called you a dumbass because you made a drama over seeing my name while I was dead

He thought you were jetting, and he noticed that you did not have an admin level enough to leave the minigame / fly, how does that justify calling him a dumbass?