Author Topic: Warble's 1988 Camry Wagon (near complete model)  (Read 1030 times)

im back and better than ever now that thanksgiving break has given me a chance to get the hang of blender A LOT.
ive decided to make my own car, a base model 1988 camry wagon, rather than my previous tercel hopes

the reason?

I actually found good blueprints of a camry wagon

anyway the only thing the model really needs is cleanup (im looking at you front end) and some non placeholder tires and rims here are pics

the other thing, I have an independent study now dedicated to learning 3d modeling programs because I want to be a car designer
I might be able to turn out a decent amount of mods in the coming months if I stick with it

edit, I made an imgur account just for you
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:42:14 AM by warble »

reserved because I quoted instead of modifying

Glad to hear but the images are broke for me. Mind re-posting the screenshots in imgur?

updated the front, it looks less compressed

also, Skatin on Dayton rims
14" 5x100 Dayton rims

been working on it at school and im to the point where I want to screw around exporting and texturing, why does my model look like this is blender 2.49
(yes it is in legacy mesh)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 06:33:11 PM by warble »

I have no idea what im doing, there was this one thread a long time ago that was about exactly what I needed but I cant find it, past this point unless somebody helps texture, script (I was thinking of using the euro script because the cars are about the same) and export this I doubt ill ever figure it out

Your car is black because the normals went haywire. You should select the body mesh and press "ctrl n" to recalculate normals. Normally that should fix it. If it isn't working, then try selecting the faces by hand and press "ctrl f" to flip the normals.