10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
11/10

Author Topic: Super steam Fallout 4 HARVEST giveaway! POSTAL 1 AND 2 GIVEAWAY!  (Read 32217 times)

Fallout 4 has been added to the raffle.

i don't understand why you're giving away a game you actively stuff and hate on but congrats for atleast spending money to garner some fake friends and attention lol.

i should buy tony that lyra plush he's been asking so hard for because of this minor effort.

I'd like to enter for fallout 4 if it's okay for me to gift the game to a friend that desperately wants it but can't afford

omg i want to enter for fallout 4
like i have it already but my brother who is currently in boot camp said the only thing he wants when he comes back is f4
ok sry not asking for sympathy that's just me lucky story

poor tony now he's gotta give out fallout 4 or else he'll look like a total starfish

wow.
here comes the money.

i don't understand why you're giving away a game you actively stuff and hate on but congrats for atleast spending money to garner some fake friends and attention lol.
What would be amazing is that it means that whether he hates Bethesda or not, he's lining their pockets just to improve his image here.

By the way, be wary of if he will actually buy it.
I've had a cheeky peek at his Steam Inventory, and it's not there.

The other games, which cost £0.79 ($1.19) for Uncrowded, and £0.37 ($0.56) for Postal are actually purchased.
But I don't think he was ready to spend the £39.99 ($60.33)  for Fallout 4 just yet.

I have a key of Fallout 4.

seems to me that tony enjoys having power over others

I don't see why people want to disrupt a raffle.