Super steam Fallout 4 HARVEST giveaway! POSTAL 1 AND 2 GIVEAWAY!

Poll

What would you rate this giveaway?

10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
11/10

Author Topic: Super steam Fallout 4 HARVEST giveaway! POSTAL 1 AND 2 GIVEAWAY!  (Read 31824 times)

Sign me up again Mr Claws

Tony is doing this for ego. Hes trying to improve his reputation by buying games at low prices of like,1 dollar and then giving them away in shady raffles. Hes probably going to cancel fallout 4 or pull out something like you get the game for less price where he might even take the money and run away to buy an alt. And this all for harvest and reputation. Im a proffesional(Maybe) at this.

Reasons this is harvest based.

I am not saying Harvest members have a higher chance of winning but Harvest members do have a legit higher chance at winning.

He says its not harvest based,to keep reputation intact. And then stuffs on it by saying they DO have a higher chance. That encourages to join harvest for the benefits.

Banned from raffle:
Moltenkittens
sir dooble
Jubel
Frankie²
Camel
maxwell
#Jeetlor

Now this is reputation based in that you might think that they are problem users and that tony is a hero but thats not it. Those are all people(But moltenkitten)that pointed out problems with this. And they show it to them to think they have done something wrong.

And this...
It is the winner's responsibility to contact me on steam within 24 hours to receive the gift or they get nothing.

Is just shady.

Now you might think im angry to not be in harvest,but im not at all. I probably am going to stay clanless or make a neutral-opposite cult to the harvest but chances of me joining are  slimer than a line in 1D. And i dont care about whats in the raffle,even fallout 4 and that if i want them im going to buy it legit.

just sayin' tony it would of made sense to buy fallout 4 during the sale when it was cheaper

To everyone checking his inventory:
I have a key of Fallout 4.
Hop off his back

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:30:14 PM by dr_pepper »

do I need to put my steam info every time or no
(put me in)

Wasn't it him who put up a raffle like this but with no intention to give out any actual prizes a while ago?

Wasn't it him who put up a raffle like this but with no intention to give out any actual prizes a while ago?
it was pick a number between 1 and 5000 but the number was 5001 or something

hi hello i want to enter this giveaway please Tony Claws
steam link
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:31:17 PM by foulprairiedog »

I guess enter me Jacques_Cartier on steam

claws sign me the forget up again