Author Topic: Suns TDM Map  (Read 1000 times)

A small sized map I made for use in TDMs. Why's it called 'Suns TDM' ? It sounds cool. Feel free to rate x/10

Pics:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:27:39 AM by Red Spy »

A normal sized map

This is a very small map. Try and extend it.

There's definitely room for improvement, for example making a road that matches the ramp thing, make the ramp out of ramps instead or smooth it out using plates, make the buildings a bit more distinct and different, and make the tunnel appear more natural. I do like how the other details look, such as the fallen road and the porta-potty. Although it probably plays fine, take into consideration putting more detail into how the background elements look because that makes playing on the map much more memorable. I think the level of quality in the background you have is fine however I believe it needs to compensate such by being a larger map.

This is a very small map. Try and extend it.
I guess I exaggerated the 'normal' bit. I guess a better choice of words would be 'decent' 

I guess I exaggerated the 'normal' bit. I guess a better choice of words would be 'decent' 

...No, not really. There's basically no cover, and after playing on it for about 3 seconds you've seen everything. It's beyond small, it's miniature.

Extend it from each side and keep what you have as the Center of the map and add ramps to each side of the bridge for chaotic glitchy vehicle fun