Pranks you have pulled?

Author Topic: Pranks you have pulled?  (Read 2013 times)

I placed C4 into some pizza I made then gave it away for free.

i killed my parents as an april fools joke

love! KISSING PRANK, [2015], GONE loveUAL! GONE WRONG! GONE CRAZY! love PRANK! KISSING! love! STRANGERS FOR love! [PROSTITUTION] IN THE HOOOOOOOD

i pranked my friends into thinking there were rocks in the pillows. i hit them with one and it was just feathers. then i took another one and hit them with one with actual rocks. it was hilarious and they started cryigng         and i lAUGgh eveyrtime i think about it and im laughing right now while typing this 3rj0i2-uj3

i killed my parents as an april fools joke
i knew ravencroft was batman

school shooting prank
SCHOOL SHOOTING PRANK GONE loveUAL!!

Pranks are loving stupid

I closed all the holes in my house when it was a party there and filled it with neurotoxin.

I also gun down people as a prank.

When I was 11 my friend and I thought it would be funny to throw water balloons at cars.
We hid in the bushes out the front of my house with a bucket of balloons, the first on I threw missed, the car stopped and this big raging dude got out screaming "WHO THE forget WAS THAT"
We legged it back in to my house and locked the doors, I hid while listening to the man scream and rage, smashing on the front door. He picked up the bucket of balloons and threw it at the front of the house before storming back to his car and driving off after about 5 minutes of pure rage.
I promised myself I would never throw water balloons at a car again, so many bricks were shat that day.

I once stuff in trinicks car AC
He never found out

A magician never gives away his tricks 
well it was probably just a camera trick anyways

well it was probably just a camera trick anyways
idk man his nissan still smells like stool sooooooo