Author Topic: We have a cookie thief!  (Read 444 times)

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: le emotes  :cookieMonster: got the  :cookie: this is not a forum Self Delete

So at work, a guy stole the cookies that I baked and my manager caught him on camera. Hardee's sells cookies for 89 cents a piece and it was my first batch that I made. We have a plastic display case on the front counter where we store a maximum of six cookies as well as apple turnover display boxes.

Anyway, about 20 minutes after I left work, this guy wearing a bright orange hoodie with an undecipherable logo on his back was just standing by the counter with his hands in his pockets. I have no idea why no one saw him because the girl on drive thru, the shift manager, and one of the line cooks were still there. He seemed to wait and look around to see if anyone was watching, and then he reached around the display case, opened the door on the back, and snatched a cookie and placed it in his pocket. He looked around again, grabbed another, and then stepped back. Next, he grabbed some apple turnover boxes, but realized they were just empty display boxes, so he took another cookie. This time however, he knocked a stack of coffee cups and a box of coupons onto the floor so he went speedwalking out the door. He got in his white Dodge Ram, and then this cheeky guy goes through the drive thru. Going through our recordings, he said that he bought a burger with a coupon that was supposed to give him a medium drink for free, but he never got the drink. When prompted, he couldn't turn up a receipt for proof, and he drove away.

tl;dr - a guy took my cookies :c this thread is in memory of my cookies that died

is this a forum Self Delete

is this a forum Self Delete

Yes and no, because the cookies did not willingly go to the guy but they also didn't make an effort to escape.

Weird why anyone would be that desperate for food.

Hardee's is decent

1/2 pound thickburger 10/10

Hardee's is decent

1/2 pound thickburger 10/10

Tbh the fries are some of the best out of all fast food