Author Topic: I've been Blackmailed!  (Read 3503 times)

Recently I was looking about steam and I saw a post about a new Blockland Zombie Map. I thought "Oh boy" then I looked at who was hosting it, It was a young lad who had recently been invited to view one of my teams development folders, Im thinking to myself "hmm this is kinda odd" I look further into it and see that this young lad stated that himself and another person who I will not name where going to be hosting / creating this game mod and server. I felt kinda odd on this subject so I talked to another person on my team who had talked to this "young lad".  It turns out he had this "idea of his" not long after the folder was shared with him. Dont get me wrong but ive known this "young lad" for almost two years now and knowing from the past he can tend to "take" / "use" other peoples ideas, and you are probably saying "whats wrong with using other peoples ideas, we have all thought them" well let me say this "young lad" has been known to "use" as in copy exactly what has been made/use other peoples hard work to make maps/other things. So I ended up confronting this "young lad" and he became very angry insulting me :P  . After a little "fight" you could call it I get friend request from someone I will not name. This is where I was blackmailed, the man that friended me I did not know at time but was a "hacker" in some ways. I talked to him for a little then he later when I told him that I was thinking about posting this, please dont hack me for doing this by the way. He later says after I tell him bout this "How about we forget about this whole fourms thing or ill dox you and blacklist you" (for people that dont know what doxing is its when they take your IP and locate the general area you live in then post it online for people to see). Now im thinking "oh **** what did I get myself into" I ended up finding out that this "Hacker" was part of this "young lads" proclaimed "crew", It turns out that this "young lad" had found a way to blackmail me into not talking about what im typing right now! I ended up figuring everything out and saving my *** but I thought everyone should know.       

Also Wanna know who this "young lad" is?

His Blockland Name is "XD"
His BL_ID is 31332
Id suggejest banning or doing something for fear you to may be blackmailed.

Your Friend ,  Blockland Anonymous

could you provide some screenshot evidence?
your buddy, akio

let me block so claimed hackers name out

It will be about 10 mins sorry for the wait

Yeah sorry bout that had to make name for him, screen shot almost done

My name has been covered also to protect my Steam

I have many more but this is one of the big ones

1) why would you cover the name of the guy who's richarding on you
2) he can't do a thing with your IP. relax.

'I could if I wanted :P'
this guy is just pretending hes some loving leet hacker.

The fact that you are stressing out over this and treating it like a government crCIA shows that you don't really understand that this guy cannot do stuff to you. He's just seeking attention and receiving it greatly

"you gonna dox me" sounds like you wanted him to do it

I covered the names of myself and hacker, XD was not in this conversation although there are some screenshots of me and him talking, This hacker has been confirmed to be able to take down peoples youtube channels.

This hacker has been confirmed to be able to take down peoples youtube channels.
lmao by what? he's trying to scare you, just calm down

127.x.x.1
u better watch urself kiddo or i'll release the other 2 x's