Author Topic: Pie Crust is back and probably will come back everytime.  (Read 10787 times)

But you might drop your phone into the toilet!
Still not a stuffpost.
A stuffpost would be a picture of stuff, or a post made of stuff

Pie Crust doesn't care guys. If he has money to dish out he's always going to be able to stay here unless he finds a way to majorly forget up. Just be happy knowing he's a loser that you could snap like a carrot in real life, no matter how many dogs he's claimed to bone or how many shekels he's laundered from his illegal straw hut circumcision business on this forum.

I actually remember seeing him as the "latest member" but I wasn't sure if it was him or not.

Pie Crust doesn't care guys. If he has money to dish out
I sure wish I had.

Just be happy knowing he's a loser that you could snap like a carrot in real life
I am going to get fit as of today.

or how many shekels he's laundered from his illegal straw hut circumcision business on this forum.
lolwtf. I'm not israeli. I've got three different citizenships and israeli isn't one of them.

does one of those citizenships say that you are a female?

I don't see what's so bad about Pie Crust coming back, most of the threads derailed were starfishs who wanted to start stuff because they think the loving dogs joke is still funny.

I don't see what's so bad about Pie Crust coming back, most of the threads derailed were starfishs who wanted to start stuff because they think the loving dogs joke is still funny.
THIS.

I sure wish I had.
I am going to get fit as of today.
lolwtf. I'm not israeli. I've got three different citizenships and israeli isn't one of them.

Wow that's pretty cool. Mind if I ask you what countries you're a citizen of excluding Argentina?

Surprised nobody ever said this about the bag joke.

the problem is maxx becomes violent and hostile when someone makes the joke
pie normally blows it off

The bag joke isn't funny either but like stufflord said
the problem is maxx becomes violent and hostile when someone makes the joke
pie normally blows it off

this sounds like a challenge for the blockland forums.
this drama will derail into what is the best recipe for quacamole
It's Jack White's

I concur with this.

Wow that's pretty cool. Mind if I ask you what countries you're a citizen of excluding Argentina?
Italian and Lolish.