Author Topic: [IMAGE HEAVY] Captain Crunch Cereal - Would not quit talking about 12/15/15  (Read 5460 times)

You guys may remember this thread. Well, he wouldn't quit talking about it on my server.

I will put what I need to say in order from each section (Images stuck together count together as a section)

1. First thing when he talks about the date

2. He admits he will DDoS (I seriously doubt it)

3. He says he used code to post on BLF then says he will first kill my server, as I was asking him to do it now

4. He says it is easy to hack dead games

5. He wants me to give him a simple bandit hat to spare my server, so I do so, hey says it is MAYBE spared.

6. Then he threatens Squirmy that he will DDoS his server on that same darn date.

7.  He puts in an obvious fake ip, as I asked earlier what it was, he probably can't find an IP, so I be sarcastic

8. Then.... he leaves... like... this

/discuss

He's just a problem/trolling user.

666.666.666 isnt even a valid IP address

When I saw this threat I had to read it, CCC has hated me since I first met him a few months ago. I once said he has the maturity of a 8-year old and he replied, "IM TURNING 10 IN A FEW DAYS" and he makes terrible love jokes. Overall he is a complete idiot who you should approach with caution. OT: /support

He isn't worth taking seriously. If he's bluffing, he's bluffing and will never be allowed to show his face again. If he isn't, then he'll have just brought down the servers of some small, basically insignificant Lego game for about an hour.

He's a problem user, I've encountered him once or twice. He doesn't know stuff about how to code, and usually tries to act smart. He has a major problems with anyone different than him, and throws major insults then later dismisses them as jokes.
He's not a physical problem, he just gets on your nerves a lot. If he becomes too aggravating, just banning him works.

He joined my server and said that he can hack it. Then i asked him does he know how to make rapidfire with console and he sent me this: rapid=1(567)fist:) Then i just posted the real command and he left.

Noedit: rapid = autoclicker

CCC is some person who attempts to act mature and fails miserably
ban him

Lol this guy don't know crap about DDOSING

guys he leaked my ip help

guys he leaked my ip help
brb hacking and deleting your system32

Oh boy, CCC's going to (probably) post gay research which will (probably) be late at night when people just don't give a flying stuff until the morning when Badspot perma's him or something. He's so special am I right guys?

anyways /support, he's acting like he's going to be the first loving person who has ever posted research on blf or even loving ddos'd before I bet he's a loving skid. Five bucks says he's just going to end up passing this as a loving joke I bet.

what a loving attention whore