Author Topic: Charging for Clans  (Read 3407 times)

I'm not sure if this is even legal but there is a clan that charges money to join their clan. They claim they have over 300 members and that each member receives special "benefits".

Are there any rules against membership fees? I want to join a clan but I wouldn't feel right paying for a membership.

Don't join that clan. I can bet $50 that that clan only has 1 or 2 people, making up BS lies.

Just join a real clan... There are plenty out there...
Just when at a clan server, ask if you could be in that clan...

Badspot

• Administrator
Their "clan" is probably just a front for selling pirated software.  The "benefits" are probably access to their ftp server. 

just join my clan. its free.

What about payment through Blockland dollars? That would make more sense...earn money by doing stuff, then get special features.

Hey we have no charging fee join [BSB].  if you join all the members can see your buiding/soldering powers.

I have changed the clan to BSB from NS.

many more where these came from :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 08:36:08 PM by navybro06 »

Wow, people can watch me solder!

Indeed! Solder you shall!
And how.

Join -=RED=- its completly free of charge. no cath or anything.
You will joinYou will joinYou will joinYou will joinYou will joinYou will joinYou will joinYou will join

just join a clan like storm or red or IM screw the peopel who wan tyou to pay to get in!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 05:20:17 PM by dark dragon »

What is this clan's name?

Lol. you bumped a 3 month old topic.

why don't ppl acually check the page #?

SEE
1. Rezed topic
2. Few seconds later Flammed