Author Topic: I'm new in Block Town  (Read 3286 times)

You'll find out how ignorant some of these users can be, you keep saying it won't get to you but remember, this is advanced handicapation. Like, nonredeemable pits of hell-esque scum you frequently see here. By submitting yourself to these forums you're testing your will against Self Delete. Those who left pre-V21 were weak. About 100 sane members remain.

Keep your sanity. Please.

Keep it.

You'll find out how ignorant some of these users can be, you keep saying it won't get to you but remember, this is advanced handicapation. Like, nonredeemable pits of hell-esque scum you frequently see here. By submitting yourself to these forums you're testing your will against Self Delete. Those who left pre-V21 were weak. About 100 sane members remain.

Keep it.
not only am i sane
i am in sane

Keep it.

HEHEHE you should know that I'm getting a degree in CS.

I discarded my sanity when I chose this career path.

i see where this is going

rule number one is to not listen to alkatjo

also i just did some snooping cause i started raising brows by the way the word 'sanity' is being thrown around

a quote from his(!) steam profile

I'm currently going to college to get my Associates Science degree.

Instead of an elaborate profile, have a taste of my character through one of my strongest beliefs:

If you see that an enemy is truly more graceful in something that you also commit, you should never feel threatened or insecure. Why cringe or fall into depression when ample knowledge is in front of you: the acts of your enemy? By consuming their methods, studying them, fitting them to your needs, you better yourself possibly way beyond their capabilities.

You insult them by saying you only respect them for something that they have, not for their character. You're taking advantage of them in a way out of their control. They can never stop you from learning if you set your mind to it, and they'll only halt future copying by being self-destructive. In the end, you will soar at their height or higher, and such is the best kind of revenge.

relationship to planr checks out though
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:06:41 PM by Bushido »

also right off the bat googling the word 'ashyvee' brings me to a steam cache page with a link to a dropbox of this goober- again, male- half naked in striped panties

probably should have guessed what i was getting into when i saw the words 'gothic twink' on his profile but mistakes were made
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:07:24 PM by Bushido »

also right off the bat googling the word 'yaefnn' brings me to a steam cache page with a link to a dropbox of this goober- again, male- half naked in striped panties

probably should have guessed what i was getting into when i saw the words 'gothic twink' on his profile but mistakes were made

If you can, it'd be nice if you could share those with your friends and get back to me with what they rate. Gotta share those pictures with the world.

just saying now if you don't like memes then you should probably go to another forum

cause this forum is prime time meme central

just saying now if you don't like memes then you should probably go to another forum

cause this forum is prime time meme central

I hope it's mostly memes from 2009 or earlier, because that's the time period this forum's design/community is stuck in.

rule number one is to not listen to alkatjo
AND RULE NUMBER TWO DIDN'T CALL FOR YOUR EXISTENCE! 

AND RULE NUMBER TWO DIDN'T CALL FOR YOUR EXISTENCE! 

RULE NUMBER THREE IS TO TALK IN ALL CAPS.

hey man

welcome to hell

you're just in time for the biggest event held in blockland. aka blockland new years