Do you guys have any signature items?

Author Topic: Do you guys have any signature items?  (Read 2073 times)

My beard and my beanies

irl i'm kinda known for wearing a fedora.
thats my thing you twig licker

my pet rock and my sheriff badge

i wore it all through 12th grade and the privileges i got from that badge were absolutely ridiculous. i highly recommend you all acquire sheriff badges

i dunno i guess i wear shorts a lot

My "Weather Guy" hat and my Corvette hats

my memes my kicks my swag my fashion

my voice. kids who don't know me know me as the person who reads the lunch menu each morning. i also have a pair of hipstery glasses that i wear, mint green mizuno running shoes that i wear every day, and i always wear a watch and one of those survival bracelet things.

my voice. kids who don't know me know me as the person who reads the lunch menu each morning. i also have a pair of hipstery glasses that i wear, mint green mizuno running shoes that i wear every day, and i always wear a watch and one of those survival bracelet things.
Oh a paracord bracelet?

my fantabulous hair, I also wore the same baseball cap for a year once, and before that a pair of sunglasses ontop of my head

also when I was around 8 I cut off the fingers of black gloves and wore them during the winter

I wear some glasses that I posted about a year ago.

i always wear jackets in the summer i guess

im known for being that one kid who entertains people at the lunch table
and its fine by me because i'd rather entertain people instead of being a depressed pile of stuff all the time by my friends

all my friends think im a massive forgetboy

Only wearing sweatpants, unless its swimming and stuff.